CH 6: Dark Past

He was very familiar.. Like I knew him from a very long time ago... I just can't put my finger on it....

Jackson looks at me in a panicking expression.

Jackson: Y/N! What are we doing??

Y/N: I want to see his face. He looks like he went here alone.. He sounds familiar to me....

Jackson looks at me in curiosity...

Jackson: Just get his name and his face and we are leaving okay Ace??

Y/N: Fine.

I slowly sneak out of the small space to find a good position to look at his face...

As I found that good space to look at his face, he had blonde hair, a fair complexion and had a small figure to him. He looked very cute..... ;)

I was startled when he suddenly looked to my direction and I crouched. He grabs his walkie talkie again.

???: Ranking Officer Min Yoongi here. What is taking so long??

His name was Min Yoongi?? It's so familiar... I really can't put my finger on it...

??? ( walkie talkie ): Sir, there are no officers available currently... I would like to apologize on their behalf...

Yoongi: Tsk, I'll send you the address to keep in the files of locations to be investigated soon.

??? ( walkie talkie ): Yes sir.

He walks to his car and as he leaves, I grab Jackson by his wrist again and drag him out of the space so we could escape from the officer.

He went inside his car and stayed there for a good 10 minutes to send the location of our warehouse. Shit.. What do I tell Namjoon??

He was distracted, I took this chance to escape through the back entrance with Jackson. We Exited and saw a black car with Jungkook as the driver and immediately ran toward the car. Jungkook noticed us and got the car started. We quickly went in the car as I removed my mask and drove back to headquarters....

-------------------------------------------

We arrived at headquarters after a somewhat quiet ride with Jackson and Jungkook.

I quickly left the car with Jackson and Jungkook and ran toward Namjoon's office...
I stopped in front of the door and knocked it 3 times..

Namjoon: Come in...

I opened the door and entered seeing Namjoon looking out the window pissed...

I closed it and slowly walked towards Namjoon...

Y/N: Namjoon? Are you okay? You looked pissed....

I said with a concerning face...

He looked at me and smiled and suddenly hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.. His face on my shoulder... He let go...

Namjoon: What happened? Are you okay?? Are you hurt anywhere??

He looks at me with concern.
I smiled..

Y/N: I'm perfectly fine...

He let off a deep sigh... He looked at me.

Namjoon: What happened??

I look at him with a sad expression....

Y/N: There was an officer who went to the warehouse, and I had to see his face and learn his name and what he was planning to do with the warehouse....

A few seconds of silence...

Namjoon: So? What happened Ace??

Y/N: He found all the drugs and reported to his branch, luckily no one was available to help him...