CH 12: The New Me

Y/N's POV

I wake up in the morning seeing Hoseok sleeping on the couch...

I went downstairs to find Jungkook cooking some eggs for breakfast.

I went to the kitchen to see what else he was making for breakfast.

Jungkook: Morning Y/N!

I look at him coldly...

Y/N: Morning.. You're making eggs huh? Give me some.

Jungkook looks at me surprised...

Y/N: What??

I asked as I got a plate from the cabinet.

Jungkook: N-nothing... Here

He puts 2 sunny side up eggs on my plate...

Hoseok: Morning....

He said with his morning voice.

I looked at the staircase and saw Hoseok rubbing his eyes slowly making it downstairs..

Y/N: Morning lazy head..

He walks over to the counter. Jungkook finished cooking the eggs... We suddenly hear a doorbell.

Jungkook: I'll get it.

He went to the door and opened it. It was Namjoon.

I look at him.

Y/N: Hey Namjoon..

Namjoon looks at me.

Namjoon: Morning Y/N.. I'm bringing you to school today along with Jungkook and Hoseok. I'm going to talk to your principal about you no longer going to school.

I drop my spoon.....

Y/N: It's just the first week... Why are you already saying that I can't go to school?

I say in a relaxed manner.

Namjoon: You changed.. You grew stronger.. We need to train you properly..

I look at him in agreement.

Y/N: Sure, can I still meet up with my friends?

Namjoon: Sure.. Today is your last day. Make the most of it.

I nod to him.. He sits on the couch.

Namjoon: You should get ready for school Y/N..

I finish my food and slide the plate away from me.

Y/N: Sure.

I went to my room upstairs.

I entered my room, took my clothes off and went to the washroom. The first thing I see when I enter the washroom is myself.. I look a bit more pale than before.. I looked very relaxed... The ends of my hair were red... I look closer and it looks like my natural hair.. Has the tips always been red?? I see that my right eye was red... What? It's red.. Looks normal to me.

I quickly take a shower and went back to my room with a towel wrapped around my body. I went to the closet and got some panties and a bra for me to wear.. I suddenly liked the color black... My bra was black, my panties were black. Any who, I liked it.. I wore them and searched for clothes for me to wear. I saw a nice black mini shorts, a black tank top, and a black hoodie. I wore those and looked for my shoes.. I had plain black timberlands which i put on.. I went to the mirror to curl my hair and do my make up.. I saw that one eye was red, so I fixed my hair to cover up my right eye. I wore little amount of makeup to cover up my paleness and added black eyeliner to make a cat eye...