CH 35: Regret or Mistake?

Jungkook's POV

I couldn't believe what I saw.....

Jisung was also supernatural AND Y/N?

How come she never said anything?

Why didn't she tell us she was already with us.

As I saw her face, I immediately knew what their plan was...

Suga, Taehyung and Y/N are to change form and come back..

We didn't need to look for them, for they were already with us since the beginning...

I should have realized....

I was just in shock that I just stared at them until someone brought me to reality..

???: Hey! Jungkook! You okay?

I look to the person who brought me back and it was Hoseok hyung...

I immediately grab his wrist and drag him to my office where there are no cameras.

I enter and lock the door....

Hyung was just confused..

Hoseok: Jungkook? What's going on? Why did you drag me here?

He was worried and confused.

I look at him and my face made him worry even more...

Jungkook: Hyung.. I just found out something that I think I shouldn't have seen....

Hoseok's POV

Wait... Did Jungkook see Jisung and Jiyoung abuse Youngjae?!!

Hobi: Jungkook... Did you see the twins abuse Youngjae??

Jungkook: WHAT?!

He was in shock...

Hobi: Oh... That's not what you saw...

Jungkook: Why would you ask me that question?! You're making me even more confused now! No wonder why Youngjae always has bruises...

I looked at him confused.

Hobi: Sorry... It's because they do actually abuse him.. I have footage.....

Jungkook: If they abuse Youngjae, that means they are abusing V!!

What?

Jungkook: Okay, I'll explain... So I was listening to the 3 of them in Y/N's training room. Weirdly there was an unfamiliar girl.. She had short red hair... She was a bit built, had scars and basically a stranger.. But she suddenly changed form into Jisung... Because of the neon green hair... Then she changed back... And when I finally saw the unfamiliar girl's face... That was Y/N... Y/N was with us the whole time! And if her brother is Jiyoung, that must be Suga and Youngjae must be V!!

As he was explaining it to me.. My eyes slowly widened... This was something I didn't expect.. My view of them has changed... Jisung, Jiyoung, and Youngjae aren't real... They were made by Y/N, Suga, and V....

But why?

Hobi: Then why were they hiding from us?!

That's when Jungkook paused.

Jungkook: I... I don't know...

Hobi: Shit! I should have seen it for myself!

Jungkook: You don't believe me hyung?

Hobi: Not completely.... I really need to see it for myself.... I need actual proof...

Jungkook started to rage.