CH 24: A Surprise

Comments are appreciated! Tnx!

Jimin's POV

Y/N?! What is she doing here??!!

She entered the classroom a bit and everyone was surprised to see her wear simple exposing clothing.. But mostly.. Why is she here??

How did she have the strength to do that? Oh yes.. Right... She is not normal...

Before she was about to say something to the principal, someone from the class said something.

Student 1: What is she doing here? I thought she left for good??

Student 2: Yes! I thought she left..

Yuri: Why is she here??

Her voice was so familiar that after she said that, everyone in the classroom looked at her...

Yuri: She left school right? Why does she have to be here? No one likes her!!

I was starting to get angry but I had to hold it in..

Y/N looked at her a bit pissed still standing in her place..

She said something to the principal looking at Yuri...

Y/N: Seungri.. Hurry up.. Namjoon is calling us for business today.. We don't have a lot of time.

Business. I see. They have a job to do today.. Wait.. Maybe that's why they are leaving.. They are all in the mafia group Y/N was in... I see now what is going on..

Yuri: What business? A coffee shop? A baby store? Because that baby store is where you belong!

Suddenly Y/N started to walk to her seat looking very pissed. She stood in front of her pissed while Yuri was making a big smirk on her face.. Y/N said something to the principal looking at him from the corner of her eye.

Y/N: Seungri.. You made a contract about the students keeping silent right?

She said in a very cold tone which gave me shivers up my back... Everyone felt the same except Yuri..

Seungri: Y-yes.. You may do what you want.. I may loose this school if I don't... You have my go signal Y/N...

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Suga looked nervous after the statement the principal made. I don't know why..

Y/N's POV

I was getting pissed at his girl already.. Fuck her... I don't want to get seriously mad.. My power may overflow like last time..

I hear the go signal from Seungri and I was so pleased to hear what I just heard.. I give off a huge smirk signaling this bitch that things are going to get real.

I look at her and give her a death stare.. Her smirk slowly disappeared.. I suddenly take out my hand gun pointing it to her forehead.. I felt like wanting to finish her off.

As I point the hand gun on her forehead everyone was shocked.. They were so shocked that everyone was silent. Yuri was in fear...

Y/N: Huh! NOW you're scared! HAHAHA!!

Jungkook: Y/N... Put the hand gun down.. That is for business purposes only remember??

He said as he was slowly waking towards me..

Suga: Y/N... I'm your brother.. You have to put the handgun down.. Namjoon is going to kill us..