Ending: Hoseok

Y/N: HOBIIIIII!!

I shouted as I was in his arms.

Hobi was surprised.

Hobi: You like me back? After I had these feelings all those years.

I nodded in response.

——————————————

-Time Skip- (6-7 Months Later)

Me and Hobi decided as a couple to quit the mafia and pursue a career in dance. I never quite knew that Hobi was into dancing, so I gave it a try and I really liked it!

Hobi said that I am a natural dancer, so I don't need to work hard when dancing because I will look good either way.. Heh.. What a tease saying that he likes my body.

We finally finish the choreography on his dong called Boy Meet's Evil. I think that's pretty accurate to say the least.

Hobi: So, ready to perform this next month?!

Y/N: Yeahh!!

I shouted as I ran and jumped on him in joy and excitement.

-One month Later-

MC: Our final contestants for tonight's dance competition! Y/N and Hoseok!!

The MC shouted as the dark stage was emitting a white light to the middle where he was standing.

I was about to begin on the left side of the stage and Hobi on the right.

*After Performance*

We breathed in, in and out fully as we finally showed off our routine we have been working on for a while. Waiting for the audiences reaction.

They were applauding at first, but then people started to shout and cheer and that made me relieved.

I look at Hobi and I could see that he was also looking at me. We both smiled and went up to each other and gave the other person a passionate kiss.

As we gave the passionate kiss, some of the audience were whistling, some were cheering and some were clapping.

There was emotion everywhere.

We let go of the kiss and we could see that the other performers were going on stage too, so that the MC could announce the winner of the National Competition.

We faced forward and held hands tightly as we wait for the MC to reveal the results.

MC: And the Grand Champion of this year's Dance National Competition is.... Y/N & Hobi's Boy Meet's Evil performance!!

Our eyes widened in shock. We looked at each other and hugged very tightly on to the other person.

Hobi: Thank God we won!! Oh my gosh...

We let go and the MC handed us a very big trophy that had our names on it. The trophy was almost half my height with is gold shining reflection showing out to us.

We took pictures together on stage and remembered that day forever.

We moved on as world famous dance couple for the next few years, covering different types of dancing such as contemporary, b-boy, jazz, and more. We became dancing artists basically. We were famous all around the world.

I never expected this at all.

It was wonderful being with Hobi.

We were performing in one of the most famous theaters of arts, and we were doing contemporary, theme is love..

A huge audience of 5,000 for a famous thester like this? Performing in front of different important people, it just became a dream come true!

MC: Now! For Y/N and Hoseok!

As the music began, we started dancing our hearts out, expressing our love for each other.

People watching intently, also feeling our emotions.

Our ending pose for the song was Hobi kneeling down by my feet with one knee and holding his hands out to me as I lay down one of my hands gently on his, as I look at him like I accept his love for me truly.

Our ending was a turn of unexpected events.

Instead of our pose like usual, all I could see was him holding a small red box with a beautiful ring inside of it.

So as the music stopped on our pose, my hands covered my face in shock. I turned around and crouched down in embarrassment.

One of the staff members handed him a mic for him to speak in.

Hobi: Y/N-ah... For a while, we went through hardships before and after our dancing career. In front of this beautiful audience, I would like to ask, will you marry me?

The crowd cheered in surprise.

I stood back up, unable to hold back my tears. I faced him and walked up to him and handed him my hand.

He held the mic for me and I answered him back.

Y/N: Yes!

I said as more tears slid down my cheek.

He immediately stood up and kissed me. Of course I also kissed back in happiness.

I would continue this amazing life forever.

Yeah this ending was special for those people who like to dance out there!! XDD Anyways, please vote, share, comment, and follow for more! Byeee!! 🖤🖤🖤