CH 19: Anger

Y/N's POV

I was angry.. Pissed that Namjoon does not know how much V helped me when I was 6... He was my only support when my parents were gone from the house....

I see them look at me.. Shocked and scared.....

Jungkook's POV

This is really bad... On her first day... Thats when power is overflowing too much...

She lost it..

I stood up and tried walking to her slowly trying to not agitate her even more..

Jungkook: Y/N... Please calm down...

She suddenly had wings pop out of her back.. On her right was a black wing and on her left is a white wing... Proof that she is a half breed....

Once it popped out.. There was pain on her back due to her shouting from pain... I feel so sorry for her.. She has been through so much already....

Jungkook: V! Help me! We have to stabilize her! She is pouring out too much power!

I see him look at me and nod.

Jungkook: Combine our light and dark power!

We walk to each other and stop. We put put our hands together and close our eyes.. We had to release our wings to help boost our power... We made one big ball of power that was color black and white.... It was powerful enough to knock her out... We look towards her... And we release the ball of power to her... There was a sudden white flash.....

I see complete whiteness... What is this??

I see... Her memories??!!

I see from her point of view that she was under her bed with her mom..... They were terrified....

*gun shot*

*thud*

What??

Is this what happened to her family when she was 6??

No... How is she sharing mer memory??

I see her mother come out of the bed and hear another gun shot and a loud thud and see her lifeless body in front of me.. I couldn't do anything to help... I pity her so much for experiencing a shit tone of things at such a young age.. Plus.. She understood everything......

Next... It went black...

I see a forest... The wind was flowing through the leaves... It was very quiet..

???: Y/N!! I'm here!

It was such a high voice like a child...

I turn around and see a little kid.. It was V when he was small....

Y/N: Hey V! I missed you!!

Her voice was so cute....

V: I missed you too! But I have to go...

Y/N: W-where?? When are you coming back??

V: I'm.. Not...

Y/N: Why??

V: My family told me to go out of town.. To Europe... In France...

Y/N: Are you leaving me alone again? After all we have been through?

V: I'm sorry Y/N! I'll see you soon!

I see him running towards the other direction... He looked very sad and depressed...

She goes on her knees..

Y/N: I'm alone again... My family is gone... Now my friend is gone...

???: Hey Y/N! Come on! We are going home now!