CH 31: Face to Face With Father

We arrived from headquarters and for some reason, there were no students at all... They barricaded all the classrooms. Maybe Senguri told them to. I can tell he really cares about this school, but why did the fight have to be here?

We walk to the basketball court and see that there are a few cars on one half of the court and a shit ton more cars on the other side. The few cars were GD's and T.O.P.'s men while the many cars were ours.. We all went out of the car and went to Namjoon who was talking to some men to get ready for 8:00 am... This is going to be a somewhat long fight...

As I was walking to Namjoon, I sense some people hiding in the trees and bushes.. Those must be the other men. They are trying to distract us so the rest can jump out and attack us. That is not going to happen.

Y/N: Hey Namjoon!

He looked at me.

Namjoon: Hey Y/N! Thanks for dealing with that spy recently. I forgot to say thanks... I had so much work..

Y/N: No problem. Now.. 5 more minutes till we start our little show.

As I said that, the rest of the guys stop behind me. I notice Suga was bringing my luggage and backpack.

Y/N: Oppa, can you please put my stuff near the window of that classroom?

I said as I pointed to the windows of Jimin from outside.

Suga: Sure.

He said as he went his way there.

Jin: Y/N.

He called for me so I looked his way.

Y/N: Yes Jin?

Jin: Bring this with you just in case.

He said as he handed me a med kit. It was small enough to fit in one of my jacket pockets. He also handed these to everyone else.

Jin: Use these when you get shot, because I will also fight with you.

He said as he loaded his sniper riffle.

Y/N: Are you a sniper Jin?

He nodded.

Y/N: I never knew that..

Suga: Well now you know.

He interrupted us. He was suddenly next to me, but I felt his presence coming over to me.

Suddenly Mark and Jackson went up to us.

V noticed them and called out to them which made us look to their direction.

V: Hey love birds!!

They stop near us.

Jackson: Hey guys!

Mark: Hey!

They were holding hands as they were walking towards us. It was honestly a bit cute.

Namjoon only knew about this now.

Namjoon: Wait.. You guys are dating?

He said as he pointed to Mark and Jackson.

Then they suddenly were flustered by the sudden statement.

Jackson: Y-yes sir.. We were planning to tell you after the mission... Sir..

Namjoon smiled widely. Which was a once in a life time moment for everyone to see.

Mark and Jackson looked shocked..

Namjoon: Congrats guys! I wish you luck for marriage soon!

After he said that, Mark and Jackson were blushing as hell.