CH 13: A Turn of Events

Words of wisdom from Author-nim~

I'm going to publish a chapter everyday at 7:00 PM PH Time! Since my publishing schedule is weird... Anyway! Enjoy this chapter!

As I went in the classroom, I looked at the board covering my face with my left hand..

They all looked at me confused..

Student: Sir, we don't know who she is.. Is she an exchange student??

Seungri: No, she is your classmate...

Everyone looked confused and murmured to each other..

Seungri: Please turn around....

Y/N: Tsk...

I turn around to face my classmates and put my hands in my front pocket of my pants...

I look at the class with a serious expression and they were utterly shocked...

Their eyes were really big like they saw a big change... I'm still the same... What are they looking at??

Girl 1: Sir! She dyed her hair!! It's against the rules!! You should expel her!! *giggle*

Girl 2: Yes sir!

It was those girls who tripped me over on the first day.. Tsk.

Seungri: You girls didn't know that this was her original hair color right??

The girls look at each other..

Girl 1: S-sir, what are you talking about?? She had plain black hair when she first went here..

Seungri looked at her dead in the eyes.

Seungri: Her guardians wanted her real hair color back, they dyed it again... Want me to expel you instead??!!

She looked down embarrassed...

Girl 1: S-sorry principal Seungri..

Girl 2: But sir, she wa-.....

I interrupted her. I threw a dagger in the wall right beside her head. I took another dagger out of my jacket and was spinning it around my right hand like it was a toy. She was shocked and scared...

She was so scared that she was speechless...

I walk up to her stomping the floor a bit. I put my left hand on her desk still spinning the dagger. I look at her sternly in the eyes. I move my face closer to hers.

I said in a serious manner.

Y/N: What were you going to say??

I gave off a death stare that still shocked her... Everyone was staring but I didn't care..

Girl 2: N-not-thing..... N-neverm-mind....

Y/N: Are you sure???

She slowly nods. Suddenly.

Seungri: Y/N! Stop it!

I look back at him with the corner of my right eye and suddenly stop spinning the dagger.

Y/N: Seungri.. Want to loose your job??

He looks at me shocked.. He quickly shakes his head for a no..

Y/N: Then let me be. It is my last day of school... I want to pay back for what they did to me on my very first day of school ever.. Who knew school could be this horrible??