CH 29: Satan is My Father

I would just like to say, please check out my new FF! It's all about J.K.!! Its called " My Destined Prince " . I post a chapter for that story every Sunday 7:00 PM, PH time. Hope you guys check it out! Now back to the story!

Y/N: Of Course father...

Father and I were talking for the last 30 minutes about each other. He knew what I liked, who I was before, and those people who are close to me. Father also was talking about the underworld. Although I only heard voices and saw complete darkness, I am comforted by the most dreadful person in the world... Who knew... Maybe because I'm his daughter.. Or maybe it's because of mother.. Speaking of mother... I wonder who my mom is....

Y/N: Father?

Satan: Yes?

Y/N: Who is my mom?

Satan: Well... She is an angel... She was the most beautiful being I ever saw... Even though she was an angel...

Y/N: Where is she right now?

Satan: She had received punishment because of God.... Taking away one of the only people I actually care about..

Y/N: What was the punishment?

Satan: She was sent to earth... As a human, no longer an angel...

Y/N: You could show me a photo of her and I could look for her.

Satan: Photo? I have one... Please take care of it.

Who knew Satan says please..

Y/N: Hmph, I never knew that Satan himself was polite.

Satan: Your mother changed me... It's because of her, but if it's anyone else, I'm willing to be ruthless.

He hands me a photo of her.. Wow.. She was really pretty... There was a man beside her..

Y/N: Father, is this man you?

Satan: Hehehe.. Yes... Yes it is.

They were both good looking...

Y/N: You look handsome father.

Satan: T-thanks...

Awww he was embarrassed.

Y/N: I'll find her for you father.. I can feel your emotion of loneliness...

Satan: I see.. Please look for her. I'm counting on you... Looks like time is up... I'm going to see you tomorrow okay?

As he said that, I notice there was light coming back.

Y/N: Goodbye father.

Satan: See you tomorrow.

After he said that, I woke up lying down on my couch in my training room with Jungkook, Suga, Hobi, V, and Jin talking to each other.

Hobi: Guys! She is awake!

They look at me and run up to me as I try and sit down.

They look at me..

Jin: Are you okay? How are you feeling?