Ending: Jungkook

Quick warning! 21+ Content here! Read at your own risk!

I was in his arms, his perfume filling my nose.

His warm embrace made me love him even more from the beginning.

Jungkook: Y/N........

I just cried...

Y/N: I'm so sorry.. I had these feelings for you since we worked together.... And that was a long time ago....

Everyone else looked at us sadly.....

Jungkook hugged me back tightly which made me calm down and transform back into me.

He made me complete again. He was all I needed right now...

I can't.. I need to be with him.....

------------------------------------

~4 Years Later~

Jungkook: Happy anniversary! I love you so much!!

He said as he hugged me tightly in the open deck, filled with fairy lights, a beautiful dinner and a beautiful night view of Jeju Island.

It was so beautiful.

He invited me for a vacation from work, because all we have been doing after that incident 4 years ago is just work.

He was in a nice white suit, while part of his hair was pulled back. He had a nice black neck tie and had black leather shoes..

Y/N: Oh my gosh Jungkook! I love you too!!

I giggled as he picked me up while hugging me and swinging me around.

Y/N: Stop! I'm in a dress Jungkook!

I said and he stopped and gently put me down.

Jungkook: I'm sorry babe. You just look so beautiful in that black sexy dress.

He said as he gave me a smirk.

I smiled at him.

Y/N: Oh stop! Let's just eat babe.

We ate our full course meal as fireflies were flying around the garden that was only a few feet away from us.

We were happily chatting away and laughing together.

About my emotions, as I fell in love with Jungkook and became his girlfriend, I regained my happiness again, but the other emotions were still a problem...

Everyone else was doing fine.

Jin was still my personal medical assistant, Jimin was the best friend I could ever have, V was working for me and Suga, Hobi was still my trainer, Namjoon still my boss, and Suga is my one and only oppa. The only thing that changed is the relationship between me and Jungkook. We decided to be official and become boyfriend and girlfriend.

And on that night we were in Jeju, he surprised me with this beautiful dinner.

As we finished chatting and eating. Jungkook had something important to say.

Jungkook: Ummm.. Y/N.. I want to ask you something important.

I smiled at him.

Y/N: Sure.

I looked at him and waited for his response.

He was looking at the table and looked at me.

Jungkook: Y/N.. I know we had a rough time 4 years ago, and we confessed to each other along with 5 other guys.... But I have been meaning to ask you after our 4 years of dating...