Ending: Yoongi

I immediately hug my brother as I could not choose out of all the guys. He was the one that has been through the pain with me in the underworld..

~Flashback~

I scream in pain on the ground as father whips me as punishment from my mistake.

Father: Wrong! You keep doing it wrong! How many times should I make it clear?! You have to put more anger in it!

Tears flowing down my cheeks, droplets on the floor...

I just cry because no one could stop him...

And this was the first day Suga had to train with me.

Suga was in the corner just watching me in pain, doing nothing... Tears were flowing down as he looks at my pitifully.

He looks at me in the eyes and mouths to me.

Suga: Why didn't you tell me that he was like this?

I mouthed him back.

Y/N: I didn't want you to see the harsh reality of having satan as a father.

Father: Do it right again!

He said as he stopped whipping me and moved back, crossing his arms with a black expression.

~Back To Real Time~

Y/N: Oppa... I don't know who to choose.. So I just chose you.....

I said as a tear rolled down my left cheek.

He was surprised... As to be expected.

Suga: Me??

He said softly.

Y/N: I don't trust anyone else. Plus you knew what happened with father..

He became silent.

Jungkook: Ummmm... Incest?

I let go of Suga and we both look at him with a death glare.

He got nervous.

Jungkook: Uhmmmm.. Sorry...

-_-

I look at Suga.

Y/N: Oppa.. Want to stay here and work? Or freelance?

He looked at me.

He gave me a look saying that he was thinking.

I got impatient and just read his mind.

Suga: Hmmm... If we go and work here, we'll pretend like nothing happened. But if we freelance, who knows what would happen. I would just go wherever she would go.

He then spoke up.

Suga: I'll go where you're going.

He then gave me a gummy smile.

I look at Namjoon.

Y/N: Joonie, we'll still work here.

I said as I show a small smile.

Namjoon: S-Sure.. You can still work here and still take over the group. You are more than qualified.

He said as he gave me a fake smile.

I knew he was hiding his pain.

--------------------------------

Few years pass, and me and Yoongi oppa are now both leaders of the mafia group.

Namjoon actually got married with Jin.. Which was a shock.

Jimin and Jungkook are now dating...

What's with guys being gay now a days?

V still works for the both of us, and Hoseok is Suga's date.

WHAT IS WITH MEN TURNING GAY BECAUSE OF ME?!!

Anyways.. I'm single and will always be single. Even though I'll always stay with Yoongi for the rest of my life. I would gladly bring Hoseok around with us, since he is Suga's first actual love.

As for mother and father, we still connect and father is in culture shock that Yoongi is dating Hoseok...

He is in such a culture shock, that he hasn't really talked to us in a while...

Anyways.. As for school, I am going to college now actually.. My batch mates from before have already graduated and I was far behind.

I knew I wanted to catch up for business management.. Sigh...

I really wanted that clothing line...

I also was recently interested in design and business as you can tell... I guess I got inspired by the unique clothing from the underworld...

Who knows. Maybe in the future I could be one of the top designers in the world.

That would just be a dream..

Anyways.

I'm now happy with the way that I live and maybe use all the money and power I have for the good this time...

Thanks for reading! Follow for more future FF's!! :)