Chapter 24: Revelation.

Thank you so much for supporting this story, you guys are jjang! ^^

Also, happy birthday Jimin!!!! Saranghaeyo!!!!!

Lezzgo!

~•×•~

Night passed so quickly.

The trees rustled around as they were surrounded by the cold breeze. It was a serene night, no people were in sight. It was quiet, just the wind rustling and branches flowing. It was the perfect time to sleep and just relax. The perfect time to just have a normal and quiet night. The perfect time to sleep or just look at the beauty of the moon and the little twinkling stars decorating it.

The perfect time to attack.

J-hope was fidgeting nervously as he looked at the building where all of their so-called "dreams" started. It was where all of them— all of this— started together. He was uncomfortable, courtesy of being a scaredy cat. He wasn't proud of it one bit. He was the most nervous in all of them. Gulping slightly, he bit his lip and followed their leader. In the dark. Where many monstrous and scary things occur. Where they might die in a snap. Where they can be destroyed—

"Hyung, are you okay?" A concerned Taehyung asked him. J-hope looked at him fondly, it had been a few hours before he went away from them and it felt like something was tugged inside of him, then returned when he came back home to them.

J-hope snapped out of his trance and made a small nod. V could only sigh and gave his friend a reassuring hug, "We're going to make it back… with Y/N at our side."

The latter nodded, determined to get the girl they loved. Both of them don't even talk that much, the only thing that they had was when he hugged her when she suddenly cried. His heart beats more faster as he recalled that specific moment in his mind…

The others were so focused at Mark recalling his stories about them that he was the only one who noticed Y/N suddenly crying. He bit his lip as he tried to fight the urge to hug and say that everything's okay.

He looked at them.

Then back at her.

He took a deep breath and slowly went to the girl. Here goes nothing, he thought as he slowly wrapped his arms around the girl, pressing his weight at her. He felt her breath hitch a little in shock, as she inhaled his scent and hugged him back as she sighed in comfort. He sure hoped that she wouldn't hear his heartbeat right now. It was beating so loudly. So loudly that maybe the other boys might here it too.

Then, he heart another heart beating just as loud too. Hoseok felt like he was going to die in happiness as he realized that it was Y/N's heart that pounded. He wanted to just stay there with her, even though that his body would go sore.

He didn't care.

All he cared was about this girl that he was hugging.

But he had to let go. Slowly and hesitantly, he let go of the girl and immediately frowned at the puffiness of her cheeks and dried tears forming in her eyes, a few more tears were still falling from her. But he swore that he saw a flash of disappointment and longing as he let of of the hug.

Putting that thought at the back of his head, he went  and wiped the tears in her eyes. He felt another aching when she looked at him too. He frowned more. She also frowned before cupping her cheeks, she didn't realize that she was crying too.

But all of  a sudden, she stood up... making all of the other boys look at her. He could also feel the glares that were aimed at him specifically, which made him felt a pang of fear.