Chapter 14: Confused and lost.

Thank you guys for all your support, in amino and in here...and thank you for the people who supported this even when you guys aren't from amino. I salute you all.

Don't forget to tell your thoughts below, vote and comment too!

*And your age will be 22

And I am jungshOOk, I mean I just got 700+ reads in a week...nothing to freak out hehehehe *nervously smiles while hitting myself*

Anyways, thank you for supporting this. Saranghaeyo~

~•×•~

I looked at him hopefully, my eyes sparkling. Please let him say yes, please let him say yes. My heart was beating frantically, and for the first time...I felt genuinely scared, "So...what do you say Mark...want to have a new member?"

He looked at me, his eyes glaring at me. I gulped before looking away, he would probably say no. I mean, look at me...I had no idol potential. Why did I even hope that—

"Sure."

My eyes bulged, "Sure?! Yes?! Really?!" I asked, bombarding him with questions, my heart beating so loudly I can practically hear it pulsing through my veins. Excitement flooded through my system as I thought of the possibilities of being an idol.

For the first time, I was happy again.

I looked at him before hugging Mark, my mouth whispering tiny thank you's and I'm so happy.

"Calm down Y/N, being on Got7 isn't that easy..."

I looked up. Is it like going to be before? No, I couldn't take all of it before...even now...

Mark looked at me before laughing a little, "Don't be worried. We are way better than BTS. Way better than those losers." He smiled at me, "And I'm sure you can pass the test..."

I looked at him curiously, "You guys have a test for your 8th member, why?"

He smirked, "You don't read a lot of news about K-pop...do you?" He asked me, "Do you want to read it?"

I nodded. Even though I'm a fan of BTS doesn't mean that I'm also a fan of all of K-pop. And, if there was something going on...I would've known...but I was too busy with revenge so I didn't have time to check the "big news". What was that even about?

I was that biased before...I know, hate me if you want.

He sighs before fishing his phone out and he shows me a picture. I couldn't quite get it since it was raining and my eyes were getting blurry, "Um...I can't quite see it...help?"

He tsked and muttered something under his breath and shoved his phone to mine, "Read it yourself, I'm not your slave Y/N...besides you have hands to remove the raindrop"

I rolled my eyes but I still read the statement. I noticed that it was really long. The words were suddenly becoming clearer once it was near my sight.

8th Member of BTS?!

After the controversy of BTS about them taking a girl out to an amusement park, Bighit suddenly gave statement about BTS. Read their statement;

Dear International and Korean Netizens,

We have news for you everyone...we have a new member on BTS. Her name is {Full name}. And yes, she is a girl. She will be included in their upcoming comeback.

We feel like her personality help the group and make the word of "K-POP" more visible to the world. Don't worry, nothing will change to BTS's songs, the lyrics will be the same...the tone...everything about it...just lines will be shared to the new girl member.