Chapter 18: Hell broke loose.

1.45k+ reads and 200+ votes…*screams* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY!! AND THIS JUST HAPPENED IN 2 WEEKS! 2 WEEKS! ASDFGHJKL!!!!

And to celebrate and to say sorry for this long awaited chapter, I made it extra long just for all of you to enjoy~

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this! That means a lot to me, all of you mean a lot to me 💕💕💕

~•×•~

My eyes traveled to the woman lying on the bed. Her stone, cold figure sent shivers down my spine as I locked eyes with Y/N, the faker herself. I reached out my hand to close her eyelids shut and immediately, I felt relief and safety flush over my body. I had been feeling that way since my new pd-nim has been asking me to visit her, against my will. Unfortunately for my sake, I have to obey him… whether I liked it or not, which obviously I hate.

Suddenly, I felt her shift a little against my touch. Retrieving my hand back abruptly, I looked at her in disbelief. I rubbed my eyes again, maybe it was one of my hallucinations …yeah, it was just one of them, right?

Then to just add more of my confusion, I swore that I saw her lips twitch a little…before returning back to normal.

"What just happened?" I whispered to myself as I looked at the dead girl. My mind was getting dizzy as I felt my heart ache with nervousness. Conspiracies where spiraling through my head as I thought of fiction and non-fictional theories.

I stumbled back a little but I tried to calm my nerves. I couldn't be, right? I thought Y/N's dead? I thought that the impact of the crash made her…like that.

Standing up straight, I left the room quickly.

~•×•~

I reached the building of Bighit at ease. It had been a few days since the boys got discharged. They were still as clueless as ever since the accident, and well…let's just say that everything is going in order. In my order, and nothing is going to change that, no one…except myself, which will never happen.

Nobody knew about their accident, it would cause a mishap in my plan and of course to K-pop, and their reputation. So the staff that escorted them out was very cautious and careful, they made sure that everyone was out of sight before they helped the members get out of the hospital atmosphere.

Mark was pretty angry about my plan, but he wasn't surprised either. He said that "Knowing you, I knew that it was possible." But he was disappointed too, I didn't know why though. But I just shrugged the thought off, I have something more important to achieve.

"So did you see her?"

I rolled my eyes, wasn't it obvious? "Yes, pd-nim." I tried my best to act formal, even though my hands were twitching in annoyance and anger.

Bang Shi Hyuk pd-nim only smiled in relief, "Great. You know what you'll look like if this plan is going to be a fail then. I'll go and convince your lovely CEO then. Goodbye." He scowled as I made a face, he muttered something under his breath before leaving the room with a loud bang.

Ding!

I turned to look at my phone and sighed as it was another message from Mark. My eyes squinted a little as I adjusted from the brightness of my phone. I knew what it was about though, my plan. It would be another controversy, but nonetheless…it went well.

And as expected he sent me a screenshot of the article. I sighed and rolled my eyes but read the article nonetheless.

The 8th member of BTS: A hacker?!