Chapter 15: Big trouble

Hello, I would like to say that oMYGOd wE aRe sO cLoSE tO 900+ rEaDs liKe WTH?! Thank you so muchhhhh for supporting this trash hahahaha. So I give you 2200+ words!

Don't forget to tell me your thoughts below~

Please vote and comment if possible too,

~•×•~

I groaned a little as I felt bright lights engulf my vision. I hissed slightly of the pain. Sitting up, I looked around...I was in a hospital...but why?

I looked at her in confusion. She laughed at my expression before remembering her purpose of some sort. Clearing her throat she looked at me with seriousness, "Anyways, I am here to announce you that you are not going to be the 8th member."

Huh? I wasn't going to be the 8th member? BTS is first now this would be second. Wow, the heartbreak is too much for me to take on.

My heart clenched in sadness as I looked at her in pain, "I understand miss...I should—"

"Instead, you're going solo!"

I froze as I slowly turned to her, my eyes looking at her own. My stomach felt a little queasy and I felt like my vision was shaking. Heart beating and ears ringing with pain... and as if in slow motion, my figure suddenly fell and then—

Black surrounded me.

I put my hand to my head automatically and groaned at the moments entering my brain. It was painful, their voices echoing in my ears.

Once the pain had stopped, I suddenly rememebered the reason why I was here.

I am going solo.

I squealed at the thought, this was so much better than performing with a group. Excitedly, I looked around, the thought of being an idol still engraving in my memory. And I awed at the sight.

White furniture was surrounded at my bed, all clean and organized. It was quiet, the little rustle of the Air conditioner was the only thing that I could hear. It was cold too, instantly I rubbed my arms at the sudden breeze from the conditioner.

Shuddering at the cold, I noticed a flower at my desk and touched it gently, my hand holding the petals slightly as I brought it up to my nose. It smelled nice. Then, I noticed a note dangling from it. Taking it out, I read it with curious eyes..

Hey Y/N,

I already knew about the news. CEO said himself. They cancelled the audition! Can you believe it?!, all they said because it was not "necessary".

I was supposed to argue when he suddenly said that you are going to be solo instead. I was—no—I am happy for you, you finally became an idol!

And they just left! Then it was an apocalypse of crying and groaning, I just laughed at them (of course internally) at their state.

I don't usually say this too much to people—but I'm proud of you. Really proud.

Your amazing, handsome, kind—perfect best friend,
Mark.

I rolled my eyes but a smile crept into my face. He was still an airhead even when I had an accident. I felt my cheeks heat up a little as when he said that he didn't say this usually to people. Honestly, it made me feel like I was...

special in his life.

No. I closed my eyes furiously, I shouldn't think like this...I still don't trust him, I can't even if I wanted to. I was afraid to trust again, cliché as it is but I'm afraid to be hurt again. That's the purpose of life right? Never trust people easily, who knows...they might break you someday...