TAGGED: 10 FACTS ABOUT ME!

Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen! (😏 get it? Because Jungkook in Dope was like — okay, I'll stop)

Hello, author-nim here. I got tagged so here ya go xTheKpopPotato *nervously laughs* I am not very good at these so please don't hate me if this will turn out to be a mess.

1. Your nickname?

I have a few nicknames but I'm not a fan of a lot of them. But my nickname is Ten (I know, like the numbler 10).

2. Your eye color?

• Black. Like my hopes of meeting my idols. Pure nothingness.

3. Your hair color?

• People say to me that it's dark brown and that when in sunlight, it looks like I have it dyed. I don't even know if I should take it as an insult or a compliment.

4. One fact about me?

• I like to read. Give me a book about fanfiction, horror and fantasy and I will finish it in no time (yes, I am a fast reader. I don't even know why either)

5. Favorite color?

• Before I was a fan of pink—

Seokjin: *comes out while smiling* did you just say that you're a fan of pink?

—but now it changed. I'm more of a dark, white and pastel type of girl now. I also take a liking on red and blue.

Seokjin: -_- I am so disappointed in you child.

6. Favorite place?

Bookstore. Enough said.

7. Favorite celebrity?

I don't have a favorite celebrity. I just go and listen to their music. But “The Chainsmokers” songs are pretty dope ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) get it? again?)

8. Favorite animal?

I guess al of them except lizards, frogs and insects. It's not that I'm afraid of them, it's just that I find them disgusting ;-;

9. Favorite song?

If I have to choose one (from the big list that I have *-*) it would probably be Seventeen's - Drift Away. Pleaseu listen to it and slip into the diamond lifeu. It just gives me that ish and the next thing I know I be nodding my head to the music. I loveu that ish.

10. Favorite book?

Anything that is related to K-POP, K-DRAMA, FANTASY, HORROR AND MYSTERY.

••••••••

So I need tag 20 people but I'm only going to tag 10 because I am a L-A-Z-Y P-O-T-A-T-O. And if I didn't tag you (yes you, the person who wants to be tagged) then you can then tag yourself XD. I also tagged random people because I have like a few friends that isn't even close to 10 ;-; I am very anti-sociable ;---;

PARK_JM95
MinAllie
Jaee_syy
bliss_simplicity
Park_Gae
PURPLICOLE
lazyTObelame
iaintyouu
Sowoniiee
FinnyClaws25

Bye~