Chapter 1: Where did it all go?

Do not be a silent reader, tell me your thoughts on the comments below!

Vomment too~

Now, prepare your minds, for we are about to enter the world of imagination and fantasy. Onto the world of the girl named Y/N.

~•×•~

Annoyance, that familiar word that people use or people receive. I was both.

"Guys! Can we ask them again?" I said, while looking down. I know I've been doing this for a long time but...I was getting impatient.

But what happened next was a disastrous mess.

I sighed as I bury my face in my hands, I've been crying on this park for a few hours now. I wasn't aware of the consequences. Shuddering at the cold, I stood up and went home. The home of BTS. Yes BTS as in the boys who destroyed history and taking over the world.

Lucky? Not. It was hell for me, after what happened.

They absolutely resent me now. At first I didn't know why...but then it clicked into place.

Because I was going to be the 8th member someday. They were already fine without me.

But the thing is, I wasn't fine without them.

I would've left if I could but my stupid heart had a mind of it's own and stayed. I've always had a passion on singing and dancing, it was like a calling to me that I gladly answered. It wasn't and was worth it at the same time.

I didn't know why they still won't show me to the public eye. Is it because I'm not yet ready? I guess so. Even though I waited, I can't help but to feel envious at the seven boys. I wanted some of that too.

Me and V were the secret members, yes, not only V was the secret member. I was too. I joined bighit the same time as them, although I wasn't showed.

When V was introduced, I was happy for me and for him. I thought that I was next. But I thought wrong as years passed. I was in the shadows, behind cameras as I watched them smile at their fans, create vlogs, basically living the idol life.

Even though I envy them, I didn't show it. I loved them. They were like my older brothers. They were even fine with me, even though I'm a girl. We were inseperable. I was happy.

Until stress and pressure came into their lives.

Once I finally reached the doorstep, I grabbed a spare key and entered it through the doorknob, creaking ever so slightly as I entered in. The boys were just being themselves, but come into a complete stop as I entered. 7 cold eyes suddenly appeared as I looked away.

V looked at my figure before looking away. "Oh, you're back."

I winced inwardly at the coldness of his tone, I wasn't used to this...and never will be. Where was the V that I knew? The one who smiles cheekily at me? The one who's always there for me? The one who—you know what? I should stop. My V is already gone. My bestfriend.

I nodded a little before dashing at my room.

It was very tiny, compared to their's. It had so little space. But I was happy with it. A cabinet at the side and an old-fashioned tv. It was rustic, in my opinion.