Chapter 7: Changing the plan...

Okay, I have nothing to say so let's just get this update going~

Don't be a silent reader and me your thoughts below~

Don't forget to vote and comment and tell me your thoughts below~

Now, onto the world of Y/N~

~•×•~

Life is like a big rollercoaster. First you start to have fun, and then at the end you feel like you've lost your soul. But the thing is, you can't just leave. It just goes on and on, like a cycle. A cycle of pure torture.

Well to me, it is.

"Why does life hate me?" I asked myself then laughed bitterly. I closed my eyes and felt the night breeze at the rooftop, letting my emotions just fly with it.

I was on the rooftop of the building, it had gave me great memories. This is where I would sneak out and eat lunch here, since the staffs won't even reserve me a seat.

Let's face it. I'm not strong. Nor am I capable to do great things. I'm just the weakling, tired Y/N. Maybe when the boys kicked me out they did me a favor, because I don't deserve to be in the limelight anyways.

"Hello, is someone there?" I abruptly looked and saw Namjoon peeking through the door. My eyes bulged and I quickly went to look at the night sky, hopefully he won't see me. My gown was already enough to blend me into the darkness.

I closed my eyes tight, please don't let him see me, please don't, please don't. Then I heard a soft sigh before shutting the door close, making me sigh in relief. Thankfully he didn't catch me.

Once he was out of sight, I sighed once more before looking at the night...things have changed a lot. A lot.

"Hello, Rose right? Suga can't stop talking about you..." A deep voice suddenly entered my ears as I quickly looked who it was. A man with tan skin and a gentle smile or his face appeared in my vision. He was wearing a black tuxedo with the rose gone.

My eyes bulged. V.

"H-Hi?" I asked, waving my hands awkwardly.

What a great first impression Y/N. Great one indeed.

He looked at me in disbelief before his cheeks turned pink as he looked away. I looked away to. Why do I always bump with them?

"S-So, I should go..." I pointed towards the exit a little and sooted a bit.

Just as I was about to reach the door, strong hands held me as I looked face to face with Taehyung. His eyes cold and sharp.

"What. are. you. doing. here." He said calmly, while he looked around as if he was checking something.

~•×•~

"I was—"

"Don't make excuses. I know when you're lying, remember I was your—" He stopped, "whatever, you won't even say the truth anyways so just go away and the matter is settled."

I glared at him, "You have no right to throw me away, remember I am still a person."

He smirked before trapping me in the wall, his hands pinned behind my neck, his eyes dark and cold. "You don't know what I can do Y/N."

I smirked back. Too can play it that game.

I smirked seductively before pulling his collar, my mouth close to his ear. "And you don't know what I can do."

Gently I let go of his collar and tapped his cheek before going through his arms, making me free. For the last time, I turned at smiled at him, "You surprised? Well, that's just one of the things I have in store for you all..."

And with that, I left him standing in the rooftop.

~•×•~

"Where have you been?" Mark asked frantically, "And why did you throw your mask! My plan is ruined!"

"Your plan?"

He grumbled under his breath, "Our plan. Okay?"

I smirked, "It's okay. This is just a new improvisation to the plan. The plan will be successful. We will take revenge on Bangtan. No changes will happen with it, just the procedure is all."

His eyes became calm and he looked at me curiosity, "So, now what's the plan?" His arms made confused gestures.

I smiled and told him the plan. His eyebrows furrowed in thinking but then relaxed and looked at me with mischievous eyes. I smiled back. Our plan is perfect.

We will meet again, BTS...