Chapter 6: Surprise...

Don't be a silent reader and tell me your thoughts below!

Don't forget to vote and comment~

Anyways, let us enter the mind and world of Y/N...

~•×•~

When I think of parties...I think of wild, crazy, loud and trouble. Well, that's what they write in stories, right? The typical ones where the girl sees trouble or sees love. Pfft.

And this party was the opposite.

I looked at the sight beneath me and awed. Many masked people captured my vision and all dressed up either in gold or silver. It was beautiful. Hushed whispers and voices entered my ears as they chattered about random things.

Camera flashes suddenly gets my attention to see that the papparazzi was also here. Their cameras and notepads intact. They were also wearing gold or silver gowns or tuxedos.

I looked down nervously, I was the only one in black. I didn't know that this was themed. I might get unwanted attention, and that was the last thing that I want to happen right now.

And that was happening to me right now as the chattering suddenly died down and all of their eyes were suddenly averted to me. Yay.

"Mark, why didn't you tell me that it was themed?" I whispered-shouted to Mark.

He sheepishly smiled, "It wasn't on the invitation..."

I rolled my eyes and looked down, trying to avert all of the eyes that were on me. Hushed whispers suddenly gained my attention and my ears perked up to here them...

"Who is that?"

"I don't recognize her figure..."

"Attention-seeker..."

I sighed as I heard the last comment. This was not going to be fun.

"Mark?" I looked up to see a figure approaching towards us. He was wearing a black leather jacket, like with a silver chain adorning on his neck. His light green hair made him more look-swag.

"Suga...why aren't you wearing the themed costumes?" Mark said nervously, his grip on mine tightened.

My eyes bulged. Good thing I was wearing a mask to hide my expressions, or else I would be in trouble. Because, one of the people who wrecked my life, was standing in front of me with a faint smile on his porcelain-like face.

Only if he knew.

He removed his mask "You know that I don't follow the dress codes," His attention suddenly averts to me, "And who is this beautiful lady, if I might ask?"

I nervously smiled, "My name is..." I cut short and averted my eyes to anything that I could see in my sight. When I thought I was going ot be caught a certain decoration caught my eye. Roses.

"Rose..." I finished, my voice getting caught in my throat, but it was barely noticeable. Thank God for that.

"Hmm, Rose...what a lovely name..." Suga's brow furrowed, "But I think I've seen you before."

I faked a laugh, "Maybe we've met before, in the streets."

He smiled more, his gummy teeth showing out, "Maybe we have..."

The atmosphere became thick with tension. I felt like we were the only three people standing in this room. Finally, Suga cleared his throat, "I should go...see you Mark and...Rose..."

Once he disappeared from our sight. We both sighed in relief, if they knew that it was me. I would probably be humiliated.

Wait.

This shouldn't be me.

Taking a deep breath, I looked at Mark and smiled. It was time for me to be strong. He smiled back and looked at me worriedly, like something wrong is happening.

I was about to ask him when we heard a voice booming in the speakers. We stepped closer to the stage only to find Bang-pd smiling down gratefully at us. He was the only one who was not wearing a mask so he stood out in the crowd.

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, today we have big news for us to announce. At first, I thought that it was immature of me to do this party, especially when it's full of idols and whatnot" He laughed, "But then, this opportunity shouldn't be passed"

The audience cheered. Bang-pd smiled, "Okay. Are you excited for the big news?"

"YES!" They screamed.

"But first, I would like to thank GOT7's Mark for being here even though the other cannot attend this party..."

I looked at Mark in disbelief as he smirked slowly as the audience screamed his name. He was Mark from GOT7?! How?

"I'll explain later..." He said in a hushed voice, reading my expressions.

I looked away and made my expression without emotion and looked at the stage once more, like the stares won't affect me. But in reality, it was affecting me. So badly.

"Okay, next agenda. The news..."

The crowd became quiet and attentive. Especially the paparazzis...

"Please, welcome the new 8th member of BTS!..."

Huh? I looked up abruptly. Maybe that it was me, what if they surprised me? A glint of hope sparkled inside of me as I waited Bang-pd to call me. Maybe the transformation was just a waste of time since they regret their mistakes.

But all of that was just a maybe...

The click of heels rang through the whole room. A woman wearing a black gown adorned with a silver rose pinned on it stepped at the stage, wearing a gentle smile as she was gestured by Bang-pd.

She slowly removed her mask to reveal a stunning woman with sparkling green eyes. Her skin fair and white. She looks like a model stepping out of a magazine.

She smiled, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Y/N. Please take care of me~"

Wait. That was my name...did they replace me with someone with the same name as me? Ouch.

I felt like my heart was shattered once more.

Clenching my fists, I forcefully removed my mask and ran away, ignoring the shouts and the flashes from cameras.

I didn't care about the media hating me. I didn't care about anything thats happening right now. All I care is that they just played me around and threw me in the trash once my purpose is served.

But I loved them. I cared for them. And they did this to me. That doesn't seem fair at all. Revenge was all I cared. Revenge.

I hate you BTS. I hate you Bighit...

And most of all...

I hate you life...