Chapter 10: Viral

Another update because me is trash~

Don't forget to vote and comment, also tell me your thoughts below~

~•×•~

BTS, the korean band gets spotted with a mysterious yet attractive girl?!

Yes you are right, it is true and not a rumor. Pictures were taken and uploaded but are sadly deleted by Bighit Entertainment. Many fans were curious and outraged at this news. Luckily, BTS's reputation are still going strong and stable.

But that doesn't mean that the question still remains...how did an ordinary girl stumble their way across the boys? Yes, that is an ordinary thing to expect but INVITING HER TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK?! Now, that's just suspicious of them to do so...

I, myself, is neutral about this news. Even though they did this doesn't mean that I will not support them anymore, I will still love them. But that doesn't mean that I am suspicious of the girl.

Hopefully this controversy will die soon...

Signing out,
BTS×ARMY~

Likes: 34.57k Retweets: 29.14k

Kookiemochi: Ikr, what made the girl so special anyways?

Gumsgumsgums: I feel neutral about this too, I don't know what to feel...

Taetaelovesme: Pfft. Attention seeker—

I shut my phone off and groaned annoyingly. I told myself that I shouldn't follow them, I was too stupid. Luckily, for me Bighit deleted the pictures after a second they just uploaded it. If Mark knew about this—

"Y/N."

Speaking of the devil, "Yes, Mark?"

He glared at me, "BTS, the korean band gets spotted with a mysterious yet attractive girl...care to explain?" He asked sarcastically.

I looked away and clenched my fists, why did I even hope that he wouldn't know about this, it's all over the news for goodness sake! "I don't care, so I won't."

He sighed before looking at me, "Fortunately, there were no traces of you left, but you still have a fair chance of being caught..."

"But, there wasn't any traces left," I said. "So, I'm still unknown to them..."

He groaned annoyingly and raked his hair using his fingers before stomping off, leaving with a loud bang! on the door, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the door was actually broken.

That made me think, why is the plan so important to him? I mean, it just kept me wondering if he has a secret motive or something. It always sents shivers in my spine when I even thought of the possibility.

"Then let him have a secret motive," I told myself. "I'll be ready...always ready..."

Ding!

I looked up at my phone and was suprised when an unknown number was calling me. Pressing my phone to my ears, I spoke, "Who is this?"

I heard hushed whispers before somebody asked, "Y/N?"

I froze. I thought I had blocked their numbers. If so, then why was J-hope speaking on my phone right now?

"Y-Yes?" My voice came out strangled, like a breathy whisper.

He giggled, "I know you might be wondering how we got your number...but it's like—YAH!"

"Don't mind him Y/N." Namjoon's serious tone came into my earshot, his voice deep and raspy, "So, what's up?"

"F-Fine, I guess."

"Is there something wrong?—JIMIN WAIT FOR YOUR TURN!"

I giggled at the commotion going down there, truthfully it makes me remember the times when were still young. They were practically arguing to who's gonna say goodbye, how are you and what's up.

"Anyways, why did you guys call me?" I asked.

"We just miss your voice and the way you— forget what I said." Jimin's embarrassed voice voiced out.

My ears became hot, my heart fluttered. They missed my voice? But why? I thought they hate me. I'm confused.

Tthump. Tthump. Tthump.

I pressed my palm against my heartbeat and felt it's pulse vibrating to it. It was fast and loud. Am I supposedly embarrassed about this?

I shook my head. I promised myself not to feel any emotion besides anger. I must stop. I need to stop. Slowly, I felt my heartbeat go into in it's normal pace and I sighed in relief.

"Y/N, are you okay?" V's worried tone appeared in my head.

Oh wait, I forgot I was talking to them, "Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry V, kinda lost in my own thoughts."

He chuckled, "It's okay Y/N, and besides you're not the only one who does that."

I laughed, "Anyways, how are you guys?"

"We're about to practice, wanna come see us?-IT'S MY TURN NOW V SHUT UP"Jungkook asked.

The perfect opportunity, I'm not really sure if they've forgotten about me but if they did, I'm sure that the staffs forgot about me too, a perfect comeback. But if they still remember, what a thrill would it be.

Sheesh, so many improvisations to the plan...whatever...let's test if I can still act...

"But, I saw the tweet...what if they saw me again and bighit can't delete it on time, you're reputation might be ruined...I think it's the best for me not to come..." I sighed.

There was silence, as if they were thinking on what to say. Poor them, they don't know my real motive, "Sorry guys...I should go..." I pretended to end the call-

"NO! it's okay Y/N, we'll take care of the problem, just wear a mask and the guards will take care of it, don't be sad...you can still come..." J-hope said.

I wasn't planning on being sad, "Are you sure?"

"Of course, " Jin chimed in.

I smirked, "Thanks guys, I really want to meet you guys~"

"You're welcome Y/N~"

I ended the call and smirked. I looked at the mirror and smiled before changing my expression into fierce, angry ones, "I definitely want to meet you guys."