Chapter 11: Secret of Bighit...

gUYS I'm addicted to despacito, oh god I'm turning into J-hope help me ;-;

Anyways, here's the next chapter~

Don't be a silent reader and tell me your thoughts below, don't foget to vote and comment too~

~•×•~

I looked at my reflection and nodded in satisfaction. I grabbed my mask and wore it across my mouth before sighing, the sound muffled because of the mask.

Honestly, I'm nervous meeting all of them once more. Looking at my new look I smiled a little, clutching my sling bag, I walked away from my apartment.

Thankfully I still remember the way there, or I might be into deep trouble. Looking up, I saw the place where I had experienced, love, hate, happiness and anger.

It was still the same building, it just had more space than before. Probably because BTS is getting bigger and bigger each day, so does their profit. But it still held the memories that scarred my heart.

Sighing, I went inside the door...my hands clutching into fists, let's just see how they react,

~•×•~

"Hello, Ms. Y/N, right? please wait here."

I smiled faintly as I sat down in the waiting rooms, grabbing my phone I started to scroll down, waiting for them to get me. I shivered at the sudden cold that surrounded me and wrapped my arms against it, putting my phone back.

Suddenly, I felt a coat wrap me gently. A voice chuckled, "Hey
Y/N, what's up?"

Looking up I saw Namjoon staring at me with warm eyes. I awed, it was the eyes that I had seen for a very long time, I thought it was gone.

"Y/N, are you okay?" His confused voice made me snap out of it as I turned to smile at him gently.

He smiled back before wrapping his arms around me, "Why did you were that outfit? Now you're freezing..."

Wow, and here I thought you didn't care about me..."I was trying to impress you guys..." I said before blushing a little.

Honestly, I could do acting for a living...

"You already impressed us by being yourself Y/N..." He cooed.

Cringe. Cringe. Cringe. "Thanks Namjoon, nobody ever told me that...you can say..." I pretended to be teary. "unlucky when it comes to life..."

Namjoon looked at me, "You are lucky. You have us. You have yourself, and I think, no, I know that's enough to have a lucky life..." He caressed my face gently.

Ew. Don't touch me. I leaned towards him poked his cheek playfully, "Thanks..."

He looked stunned, but then smiled, his dimples showing and his teeth appearing in a crooked way. He looked down in embarassment and scratched his neck nervously.

Y/N, you deserve an Emmy. I looked down and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear shyly, "So, can I see you guys practice now? if you don't mind..."

Namjoon facepalmed, "Oh right! I forgot about that, come on Y/N...let's go see the other members...they might be killing me right now because I'm keeping you to myself..." He laughed a little before standing up and putting hand in front of me.