Chapter 23: Memories returned.

Guys! This story is almost finisheeeeeddddd just a few more chapters and this book is up to a close. I'm gonna miss you people, even the silent readers (even though I would love it if you would vote and comment).

Thank you so much for voting! 5k reads?!!!!!!!! Thanks guyssss!

Lezzgo!

~•×•~

Taehyung has always been cheerful. Too cheerful for his good. He's always bright even in the darkest times. He always makes people smile. People laugh. People grin. But never has he felt like this, anger and sadness combined. The force was even too strong for him to handle. The amount of pain and impact that blowed on him as Namjoon read those words made him suddenly go numb.

Their manager told them everything about their life, the important ones or the ones they knew. And when he said that his sister was dead because of his abusive father. He locked himself in a room and cried until his eyes became tired of all the tears that he shed.

He wanted to die that day. His memories was a blur, to add that. Only flashes go inside his head as he heard whispers and shadows approach at his head. How could he mourn about his sister that he loved when he couldn't even remember her? He guessed that it was on instinct.

He clenched his fists as he resisted the urge to hurt his friend more, scream for justice. To let him feel the pain that he was feeling inside. To enjoy—

"TAEHYUNG! STOP IT!" His enjoyment was cut off by a large hand grabbing his backwards. It was Jimin, who has his eyes wide with worry… mostly looking at Namjoon, who was sadly beaten up because of his anger. His face was covered from bruises and blood that you could hardly recognize him, the only reminder that he was still alive is because of his shallow breaths and sobs.

"I—" Before even Namjoon can say anything, V glared at him and grabbed his coat and ran, the door slamming shut behind him. He only heard his heart thundering fast and the ringing of his ears as he started to ran faster. He clenched his fists as he felt hot tears flow from his cheeks and quickly removed it, running as fast as he could.

He was tired of being happy. Tired of it. He wanted to change for the better, to be someone that he wanted to be now. He was too bright. Panting heavily, he slumped on the floor as he broke down, sobs escaping his lips.

Droplets of water poured over him as rain fell down on hin, as if it was crying with him. He sat properly and hugged his knees as his body shivered at the coldness. No one was there to see him. He was just there. Alone in the darkness, anger wallowing him up to the core. He wiped his tears and started sobbing again, remembering the flashbacks that he always get.

"Taehyung! What are you doing here? I'm still sleeping."

"Noonaaaaaaaa, Taetae wants to playyyyy."

"But noonaaa is tireeedddd."

"Is it because of appa?"

"N-No! Of course not! You know what? Just come and sleep with noona, I'll hug you until we both fall asleep."

"Okay..."

He smiled bitterly, "I miss you noona, wherever you are." He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes as more drops of water fell, "I love you noona, Taetae loves you so much."

~•×•~

Taehyung woke up to the sound of a stomach grumbling. He slowly fluttered his eyes and looked around. He tilted his head in confusion, why was he here and not in his room? He squinted his eyes at the sudden heat that radiated at him and used his hand to cover his eyes. Where was he? He didn't know, and what the hell even happened yesterday. All he could remember was—