Chapter 13: Yes or No?

So, I will make a name for Y/N, the one who replaced you into like a snake, mimicker or something like that because I am confused myself with the update I created yesterday 😂😂

Thank you for all your support~

Anyways, don't forget to tell me your thoughts below and vote and comment too~

~•×•~

I love and hate the name Y/N, it was given to me by my parents who never loved me...or even cared for me at least. It was one of the worst years of my life, being stuck with them. The worst days of my life, I tell you.

My parents hated me, even though I cared for them. They always treated my sister better. Yes, I had a sister...and not a loving one. She was as rotten as a trash bin. Maybe more rotten.

They would always show that I'm not good enough, that I was a mistake in their life. I knew the reason why though...

I was supposed to be dead, aborted by my mother.

They said that they didn't have enough money at that time to pay the fine for aborting me so they just went along. When I was born, the first thing that I saw were hatred, disgust and anger. I could have never been happier. Sarcasm if you please.

I was still happy even when I was hated, I still showed respect and admiration. I was a kid back then, a pure innocent child, my age around 12. But then it all came crashing down...

"Appa, what's happening to mother?" I asked, my hands trembling as I looked at my mother, her eyes going up and her body jerking around in different directions.

He sneered at me, "None of your business brat."

"B-But—" I was suddenly cut off with a loud siren, police officers suddenly surrounded us, guns in their hands as they escorted all of us.

My father and my sister were said to be criminals too, bad ones. But when I told them what type of criminals, they kept silent. I kept begging and begging for them to answer me, and when they did...it scarred me...

"Drug addicts..."

Then my life crashed.

"Miss Y/N, your mom couldn't make it. I'm sorry"

It all came tumbling down...

People thought that it was a disease, a rare one. The doctors said it themselves that it was a disease. But I didn't believe them. All of them. I believe that my mother was—

Drugged.

No. That's enough flashbacks for today.

I bitterly smiled as I looked around at the café, it was a special day today, that was why I suddenly remembered my dark, vague past. Sometimes it amazes me on the past few years on how I'm able to smile so freely even though I had a hard time with the magician called “life”.

Sipping my cup off coffee, I realized that I was raining. Little droplets of water were staining the windows as a fresh, cold breeze went inside the café. I smiled a little, before sighing contentedly, now...this was life.