Chapter 19: You thought wrong.

I read all of your comments in Amino and some of you were already putting Saeri's name in y'alls blacklist hahahahaha, I love you guys already (I already did from the start but you know what I mean) hahahaha.

Anyways, thank you for all the support. Don't forget to vote and comment~

PS: Sorry also for the long wait, so I made it longer too (the longest chapter that I have ever created hahaha)~

Lezzgo!

~•×•~

It was quiet for a long time. Awfully quiet for me to handle.

I played with my fingers as I glanced at the 8 figures from time to time. After a few stitches to heal Saeri, our pd-nim asked us to hang out and make friends with each other. He said that it was important because we will be meeting each other for a very long time, saying that I'm the new member and Saeri's the replacement-that-will-never-replace-me because I'll be careful to everything that will happen to me.

Finally, I decided to break the silence by clearing my throat. All of their heads snapped to look at me, figuratively of course… their eyes burning through my figure. I tried to disregard that and did my best to smile, "Hello… so, I'll be your 8th member since your former member died in an accident. My name is Y/N and I hope that we'll be great friends."

Then I turned to Saeri and tried to signal her that it was her turn. She noticed it quickly and smiled at the boys, "Hello everyone, my name is Saeri. I'm the twin sister of the former member of your team. I agreed to do surgery so that I'll be the replacement when something bad happens to Y/N," She smiled more, "I'll also be attending all of your practices so that I'll be prepared when something bad happens to her."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

Then she babbled non-stop, I didn't care on what was she saying since I was just twiddling with my thumbs. I'm not usually the babbler, even when I'm with someone close. Which actually, never happened in my life. I never had someone genuine that got close with me.

Even in my teenage days, I was that student that people needed for notes. You can say that I was a nerd. I couldn't care less though, I was happy with who I am. I didn't care about anything as long as it won't disturb my life.

But the thing is, I never got any awards. Even though my grades doesn't say so. I didn't care though, all I want is a simple education… that's all I need. But that doesn't mean that I couldn't help myself to be curious. I did a little research and a little spying here and there just to solve the mystery to why I didn't have any awards.

Then, I found out why.

A classmate was said to be sponsoring the school since her family is rich. She was perfect. The popular girl that everyone wanted to be friends with or everyone envies. She was pretty, smart and rich. All in one package. But the only catch is that, she was a snake. The guys that she dated are so long that if you recite it, you'll still recite it even when the sun explodes.

Okay, maybe not that much.

Anyways, I discovered that she was cheating every single time when there was schoolworks, projects and quizzes. She has resources that did it only for her money. Well, what did I expect? It was obvious though. When she was reciting something on the spot she would stutter and get the answers wrong but I disregarded it though. I only realized it when I spied on her cheating on our final exams.

And with that I came to a conclusion that the school needed her, judging to how many chairs, tables and rooms they have sponsored and donated. They knew that the classmate was cheating and is afraid to say anything because that would be the end of the school, along with their salaries… so they kept their mouth shut and never told anyone.