Chapter 5: Transformation, here we go...

Don't be a silent reader, tell me all your thoughts below!!

Don't forget to vote and comment

So now, lezzgo!!

~•×•~

I looked at the salon in front of me and gulped a little. I feel like when I step into that store, I will never come out the same. So will I take that risk?

I mean, I should change...but...

"So, you entering or not?"

Mark's voice entered my ears as I looked at him in disbelief. I need to change, I want to. I want to know that I'm not the weak Y/N anymore.

I still don't like him though, but I have to forget that because he was right. I needed a change. I wanted a change. I need to move on.

A fire was lit inside of me as my expression changed into a more stronger, sassy stance. As if somebody controlled it that way. But, I wasn't complaining.

Gathering all of my courage, I entered the salon.

~•×•~

"Y/N?"

I laughed a little at the dumbfounded Mark standing in front of me. His jaw was dropped. Maybe the haircut was a little bit too much. The stylist layered it and dyed it to (Favorite Color), I am very impressed with the results.

I stepped closer to him and whispered at his ears, "The one and only."

He smirked and pulled me close to him making me squeal in surprise, "I thought you only changed your haircut, not your personality. Where did my Y/N go?"

I smiled, "To somewhere that will never return..."

Pushing his hands away. I smiled at content. I need this kind of change with my life. I need to show the that I am strong, I don't need them. I'll only need myself.

Bighit, meet the new and improved Y/N...

~•×•~

"Why are you helping me?" I asked out of the blue.

We were on my apartment once more. The landlord became surprised when Mark full-paid the rent for a year, even though I didn't ask him, but took the money nonetheless.

Rich kid advantages.

Even though I had changed doesn't mean that I didn't have a heart either.

He looked at me before smirking, "Let's just say that I did you a favor..."

I rolled my eyes but didn't decide to dwell on the topic once more. I still didn't like him. 10 years of leaving me, then he decides to come back to me asking for a change. What a great friend he is to me.

"Come on Y/N, why can't you forgive me?" He pouted and tried to hug me but I scooted away.

"I just agreed since I wanted to change. Not to become your friend..." I said sternly.

He sighed but nodded. His expression suddenly became happy, "I have an idea for you to get in on Bighit."

"What?" I quickly asked. I am not missing on this chance.

He smiled, "How would you like to be my date?"

My smile suddenly dropped, "What?"

"Well, I just remembered that we, all idols, are invited to a party by bighit. The company said that it was urgent to be there..."

"You're an idol?" I asked in disbelief. I mean, he could be. He was handsome, I have to admit. But I was never going to say that, his head might explode with it's largeness.

"Yes, I am. Back to the topic."

I smiled sheepishly "Sorry, and?"

"Don't you want to see their faces once they see you?"

My stance suddenly became strong as I looked at his eyes confidently, "Of course."

He nodded before he heard a ding from his phone. Grumbling he fished it out and looked at what it said and sighed, as if he was expecting it, "I should go. Bye Y/N. Oh and the party's tomorrow night..."

And then with a swift motion and a creak of a door, he was out.

I sighed and stood up and looked at the won in the kitchen table...

"Here." Mark gave me a thick amount of won and placed it on the kitchen counter.

"Why?" I tilted my head in curiosity. I already had enough money for me to live a decent life, because he paid the apartment for me.

"Just in case you need some more," He smiled. "And so you know, you could shop for I don't know a dress or something?"

I looked at him in awe. He was the first man to do this to me, and I am thankful for that. I mean when I was with-

"No need to thank the amazing, handsome and rich friend of yours..."

I rolled my eyes.

I smiled. "Let's get this over with."

~•×•~

Time flies.

"Y/N, ready?"

I nodded uneasily as I looked at the building where I once worked. The party was said to be a masquerade so everyone was masked, obviously. My stomach churned and butterflies started to gnaw at it.

"Hey " Mark held his grip on my waist tighter, "I am right beside you..."

I looked at him and saw the pure sincerity and his eyes and nodded a little. He smiled, "Should we go in now?"

"Yes. We should," I said.

And together, we went to the party...