Chapter 9: Forgotten about me?

Don't ba a silent reader, tell me your thoughts below!

Don't forget to vote and comment~

~•×•~

"Okay, so let's introduce ourselves..." Namjoon decided to break the awkward tension.

I looked at him in disbelief, he only flashed a smile like nothing happened. Which is weird, knowing that they've hurt me. A lot of times.

"2! 3! Bangtan! Annyeonghaseyo 방탄소넌단 imnida~" The 7 members introduced themselves except from the new member, she was still glaring at me.

"Y/N...come on..." J-hope nudged Y/N to do the introduction as well. She rolled her eyes but decided to do the introduction by herself anyways. She clearly didn't like me, and she wasn't afraid to show it.

"So now we've introduced ourselves, what's your name? I can tell that you're not a fan of us." V chuckled.

Are you kidding me?

They don't remember me?

Am I in an alternate world or something?

Then reality hit me like an ice cube. They were trying to play dumb are we? They completely forgotten about me huh? Too can play it that game. You guys think that I'll fall into that trap again?

Think again.

Putting on an innocent smile, I chuckled, "Sorry about that, my name is Y/N~"

"Oh, you have the same name as our Y/N, right Y/N?" Jimin chimed in as she nudged Y/N.

She made a pursed smile, "I guess we do."

"Oh well, we're already exposed so might as well remove our masks permanently, so Y/N...care to join us?" Jungkook smiled.

I scoffed internally. Two-faced bunny.

Even so, I faked a pout, "I don't want you guys getting into trouble, is it alright with Bighit?" Saying the word Bighit made my heart ache with anger and pain. The sound of it made me sick. I had hated that name.

They all cooed at my "cuteness" and told me not to worry, they'll take care of it. I fakely cheered and followed them.

~•×•~

"Y/N where are you?!" An annoyed mark screamed at my ear.

"I'm with BTS. Can't text now. Call you later." I sighed and put my phone at the pocket of my coat while the other members were having fun at the amusement park. Yes, they chose the amusement park as their destination.

They said that they tweeted their fans not to follow them while they're having fun on the park. I rolled my eyes internally, that wouldn't even help the situation anyways, I know that some fans will still follow them.

I had been sitting on a bench at the amusement park while they were riding some rides. I always made up and excuse not to ride on one of them if they tried to convince me. And I always win. Thankfully.

"Hey Y/N~ I bought some cotton candy. Sorry that you couldn't go to the roller- coaster.." Jin suddenly handed me a pink cotton candy as he sat down next to me.

I smiled, "It's okay. Thanks for the cotton candy..."

Silence arrived.

"Hey Y/N..."

"Yes, Jin?"

"Wanna go somewhere that I've never told anyone?"

My ears perked up. Maybe it will help my revenge to them. Smiling widely, I nodded. He smiled back and interwined our hands as he led me away from the park.

~•×•~

"Here it is..."

I looked at the scene around me and awed. A genuine one. It was beautiful. It was a garden of some sort, sun-kissed unique flowers were surrounding it. It was paradise. A simple paradise.
"I...don't know what to say..."

Jin chuckled, "Say that you like it~"

I turned to him and smiled, "I love it."

He looked down as his ears turned red, "Thank you..."

I giggled at his cuteness and tiptoed a little to pinch his cheek but halfway, I stopped. No.

I was falling into their trap. They were just using me. Using not loving. There's a huge difference.

Something inside me broke, my hands slowly went downwards. I cleared my throat as I willed myself to be strong. "Why did you show me this?"

He turned to me, "I just wanted to." He smiled cutely.

I resisted the urge to poke his cheek. "Oh, okay..." I turned around and admired the flowers, gently touching them and smiling while doing so. It was like I can free all my pain here. It was like...

I can smile freely once more...

Suddenly I heard a ding as I looked at Jin who fished his phone and looked at the message. He sighed, "We should go."

I nodded, before taking his hand into mine. For once, I wanted to just feel the time when everyrhing was fine. Just for today. Just one day.

Jin looked shocked but held our hands tighter and left the garden.

~•×•~

"Where were you guys?!" An annoyed Suga stomped towards us. His glare dark and deadly.

"We were just taking a walk, that's all..." Jin calmly replied, like he was expecting this reaction from him.

"But still! Y/N could've been hurt!"

I turned and looked at his eyes, he looked so angry and worried for me. My heart suddenly swelled with happiness. I tapped his shoulder and his angry eyes turned into softened ones, "You could've been hurt..."

"But I wasn't..." I smiled and poked his cheek.

Pfft. Fakers.

As if on switch, he calmed down. The other members then surrounded me, all looking at me worriedly as questions barged in through my ears.

I tried to calm them down, "Stop! I'm okay just-"

Ding!

I looked at my phone. It was a message from Mark.

'Come back home. This instant.'

I sighed then turned to them, "I gotta go home now. Thanks BTS, bye..." I faked a sad smile.

"Finally," I heard Y/N whisper under her breath as I rolled my eyes internally.

The members worried eyes turned into sad ones, "Bye Y/N. We'll miss you~"

"I'll miss you too~" I fakely pouted.

Not.

"We wish to see you next time Y/N~" They waved to me.

I smiled and waved back. Once they were out of eyeshot, I smirked...

Your wish is my command.