Chapter 4: A new Y/N?

Don't forget to vote and comment and tell me your thoughts below~

~•×•~

I smiled forcibly. Here was another day of my so-called life.

I finally found a new job. It was a cashier at our local grocery store. They pay me just enough for me to survive. Just enough for me to eat a decent meal. Just enough for me to drink 4 cups of water. And just enough to pay my rent for a crappy apartment.

"I don't like this won, it's all crumpled and ugly. I want a new one."

I rolled my eyes before looking at Mrs Tan, she's a very picky person and comes to this store everyday. Sometimes I would think that she would do it just to get on my nerves.

In short, she's annoying.

"But ma'am it is the same as the won that I gave you yesterday, and you accepted it." I said as calmly as possible.

"Just give me a new one...or else...I will sue your manager."

I groaned internally. There goes her favorite saying, I will sue your...blah blah and blah. But even though I tried to do a loophole, she would always win. Always. Unfortunately, she has sources.

"Okay ma'am." I grabbed a new won and checked if it was crumpled before giving it to her. I don't want any trouble. I just got used to this job.

"Thank you. I thought you didn't have sense that to never mess with me."

I clenched my fists. I need to calm down. Or else my job is bye-bye.

Once her figure was out of my sight, I sighed in relief. I thought that I might strangle her completely. And there was this feeling that if I did, I wouldn't regret it.

Ding!

My phone in my pocket suddenly rang. I looked from left to right, there was no more people here. It means, that I can use my phone.

I looked at my lockscreen, it was a picture of us 8 smiling at the camera. We were shooting for their Run MV and they decided to take a group picture, with me in it. I couldn't be happier.

Those were the times.

I shook my head, I had to get rid of it. Sighing, I swiped the screen and a message notification suddenly popped up. It was an unknown number. From who it's from, I didn't know. It suddenly sent chills in my spines, and the hairs in my neck suddenly shot up.

'Hi, you may not know me, but I know you. I know you need my help. Meet me at the corner of XXXXX street.'

It was the street were me and him used to play. Maybe he was the person-

I shook my head.

It's obvious that I won't go. I'd be a fool if I-

'Oh, and if you won't. I'll go find you. Remember, I was your bestfriend.'

But how is that possible, the friends that I know are-them. You know what I'm talking about. I had long forgotten him.

"Yah! Y/N! If you're still using that phone of yours, you might as well leave this job permanently, get back to work!" The manager suddenly screamed at me.

I shut my eyes and nodded. I want to get this job done for the day.

~•×•~

Once I finally finished Hell for today, I finally went home. Disregarding that the fact that I was scared because my "so-called" bestfriend would call me.

I was getting nervous. I pulled my coat closer to my body as I reached the doorstep. Creaking the door open. I shrieked.

There was a man, probably around my age, smiling at me like it was no big deal to sneak at my apartment. How dare he?

I glared at him. But wait? His features, their so recognizable to-him.

"Mark?" I asked.

"The one and only." He smiled.

I suddenly had the urge to cry. After he left me in the dumps, he decided to come to me? For what now? I clenched my fists, angry tears were flowing now. I hate him.

"How would you like to be a new Y/N?"

A new Y/N? What was he talking about?