Chapter 2: Questions that are hard to answer.

Don't be a silent reader, tell me your thoughts below!!

Vomment too~

Get your minds ready because we are once again to enter the world of of Y/N. The world which is based on your imagination and creativity. The world where you are the ruler. Well, maybe not.

~•×•~

If my life was a story, I really hate the person who wrote it.

"We need you to move out, we have a new guest arriving."

I looked at my shabby apartment and sobbed once more, tears flowing endlessly in my cheeks. If this couldn't get any worse, I don't know what would. Why were they so mean to me? Is it because of my appearance of something?

I would do anything just to make things right again.

"OH YOU'RE BACK! NOW PAY UP!" My landlord, a cranky old lady in her forties, suddenly flicked my forehead. Not in a fun way, I must say.

Hesitantly, I took put my wallet and gave her all I got, praying that it was enough. It was only 50000 won. I earned it from my past part-time jobs.

My past part time jobs were hell for me since I took 3 at a day. Morning, afternoon and evening. The routine that I hated, but I needed since I need to make a living.

She nodded approvingly before looking at me. "You will stay here for a month."

I clenched my fists, a month. How can I get 50000 won after a month? Sadly in real life, there was no magic. No fairy godmother to save you. No nothing. You have to face it alone.

I slid down on my room, it was the same as usual. Tattered, messy and dirty.

Standing up, I plopped at my bed before shutting my eyes tight, hoping to be bron in somewhere but here. Anywhere would be fine. Anywhere.

I remembered my first time when I entered bighit, many staffs disapprove of me, they were disgusted at my presence...even though they didn't show it. They were two-faced. How did I find out? Spying.

Only Bang pd-nim approved of me, even though he was strict. But I noticed that, it was all forced. Like someone was controlling him. But who?

I shook my head, now's not the time to think of useless theories.

"I hate my life." I whisper once more before my figure started to dissolve in darkness. The darkness in which I was alone, with nowhere to go. I had friends once, but then stress was a monster that they couldn't fight. Pressure included.

~•×•~

"Why should I be kicked out?" I snapped, this was my home to. And besides, I have nowhere else to go.

"Kicked out is a strong word." Jimin said, glaring at me then looking away.

Something arose at me, it was like my love for them was starting to decrease, but it was still there.

It gave me a chance to be brave.

I became speechless. Stomping my way towards him, I gave him a tight slap on the cheek. My slap was so hard that his head was tilted, and a red mark on his cheek was starting to be visible.