Chapter 67 - Her Worst Nightmare

Playlist:

❶ "The Last Jedi"—The Last Jedi OST

 Silence

 "Jyn Erso and the Hope Suite"—Rogue One OST

❸ "Rosemary Recalls"—The Man from Snowy River OST

❹ "Last Embrace"—North and South OST

⊘ Silence

❶ Luke did not stop when they reached the lobby

❶ Luke did not stop when they reached the lobby. However, two behemoth Korunnai security guards blocked their entrance to the corridor.

A dark one with bulging biceps and intimidating tattoos on his face and arms said, "I'm sorry, Master Skywalker, visiting hours have concluded for the day. Please come back tomorrow."

"I have to get to—"

Agonizing screams cut him off.

"They don't know what they're doing to her. Please."

The guards widened their stances and crossed their arms. "Sorry."

Luke held his head low and inhaled deeply. He glanced at the Padawan behind him. And then he raised his hands.

He stared the first guard in the eye. "You are mistaken."

The guard murmured, "Mistaken?"

Luke waved his hand at the man with a small gesture. "You will let us pass."

Now both murmured the words "... let you pass." They stood apart, allowing the Jedi Master and Padawan to enter the corridor.

" They stood apart, allowing the Jedi Master and Padawan to enter the corridor

When they reached Naluma's room, four med techs held down her arms. Her body jerked and wiggled as she tried to break free, blood spurting from her arm where her IVs had ripped out.

Another med tech held the IV catheter, attempting to reinsert it. Still unconscious, Naluma moaned and screamed. She kicked violently, jerking on the traction sling with her left leg. Her right leg hit the med tech in the eye.

Now his blood splattered the white blankets. He pulled off to the side, holding his eye as he stumbled to the sink.

Anything loose flew through the room. Hyposprays, medical pods, trays, bottles, supplies, all swirled around the center of the room. Then one bottle crashed on the shoulder of the man trying to insert the catheter.