Full blown adult

Vegeta pov
When I entered the exercise room whis had made for us, I saw Goten and Okaru immediately. Goten was doing weights and Okaru was spotting him, good idea.
I move to the crunch machines and the bicep trainers. Crunch first. I put it on 180 and get going.
Kakarot enters the room and not long after, trunks and Gohan, Tien, Picolo, and the androids.
No krillin?
18 looks at me and smirks, "he's sleeping, little rough last night" she ends the sentence with a wink and I blush, realizing I said it out loud unintentionally.
Kakarot joins me and takes the bicep trainers and starts pumping his arms up and down.
I look over and suddenly Goten struggles for a second and Okaru has to frantically grab the bar and set it down.
My brow furrows as I try to see what's happening...
Okaru pov
Goten starts panting and sweating and I'm not sure what to do.  He looks at me and grips my shirt.
"O-ka..karu p-please I- nh I don't n-know what this is it's ah! W-wet...."
what?
His hands drop to hips and I try to look as secretively as possible and panic, his pants are wet near his bottom and he's trembling, and panting. We've already started he heat but I'm not sure what this is so I pick him up carefully and take him outside so as not to cause a commotion but the Prince comes jogging after me.
Did he see?
"Okaru is Goten okay?" He tries to peer over my shoulder but I hide Goten as much as I can.
"I-it's his heat so..."
Prince Vegeta blushes and nods.
"Sorry carry on"
I thank him and run up the steps and carry Goten into our room and lay him down. He's moaning now and his legs seem to have no control as the cross themselves, open, then cross themselves.
I'm not sure what to do....
I have to ask the worst though.
"G-Goten did you perhaps, urinate?"
He growls and shakes his head." I sigh relieved but I still don't know what's happening.
He grips the sheets and starts panting heavier, moaning my name here and there and I'm struggling mentally.
Fuck it.
I grip his waistband to his pants and pull it down, push his legs up like a baby and he moans softly at the contact.
He's....leaking?
A thick clear liquid slowly pours out of his entrance and i think hard.
This is.....is it Heat? I mean, he hasn't done this in the heat before and then I realize.
This is his adult heat. He's a full adult now, not the young adult like he was when he had his heats before. His scent is going to get stronger and his body is going to get more lewd and I just keep panicking. No wonder who's was worried.
"Nn-ah! K-okaaaa"
I look up at his face and then look back down and more of the heat liquid starts pouring out and I grab a towel quickly and shove it under him so as not to let it on the bed.
I press a finger into his entrance to see if there is an end to the liquid but there isn't, and now that I've touched him, more comes out. I groan. His scent is getting too strong and I'm not sure how much longer I can resist it.
I look back up at Goten and he has tears in his eyes and he barely manages to speak.
"W-what ish it?"
I smile sheepishly.
"Baby it's your adult heat."
"W-wha?"
I slide my hand up the back of his thigh and massage his entrance, my fingers getting practically soaked.
"Goten, listen to me know. This heat is much different than you're used to. It's much stronger and much more difficult to avoid. I only have a little more strength to ignore your scent so you need to tell me what you want to do. Do you want the suppressants?"
He whimpers and his eyes dart back and forth from me to his nightstand.
His lewd liquid seems to pour out heavier after what I've said and my hand is dripping.
" Goten I need an answer."
He nods and grips the sheets tighter.
"I-it f-feelsh s-so good ahhnnn" he bites his lip and I'm getting pissed.
"Goten that's not an answer." I growl and he shivers.
"S-suppressants..." he seems unsatisfied with his choice so I raise a brow.
"Are you sure?"
He shakes his head and whimpers "n-nooooo"
"Goten if you don't choose now, in gonna fuck you so hard that you won't have a voice tomorrow so I need you to pick."
His body trembles and he sits up carefully, panting.
He grabs my face and kisses my lips hungrily and that's it.
Damnit. I have to be careful but it's so difficult like this.
I slam into him immediately, his wet specifically for me and I don't need to prepare him.
His throws back onto the bed and he screams in pleasure and surprise.
I start thrusting in slow but he groans and grips my arms
"Faster"
I shake my head and chuckle. Brave isn't he?
I slam in and out as fast as my hips can go and the bed is shaking with each thrust. Goten is gripping my back and screaming with every thrust, panting and moaning, his heat sloshing inside him with my cock it's so slippery and it feels so damn good. I sit back on my hips and make him ride me and he moans, he has no control over his words and his mouth just remains open as he moans and watches me lewdly, it's erotic.
I grip his thighs and slam him down onto me continuously his head bobbing with each thrust and he struggles to keep himself up so I let him lay his head on my shoulder as I shove in and pull out. He moans and bites my collars bone and sucks on the skin. I groan and start to pick up the pace and his head goes up with a "ah-ah! N-s-slo-slow downnn"
I shake my head with a smirk.
"You asked for faster so I'm going fast"
He whimpers and latches his teeth to me again and it feels so good as his tongue flicks across the tender skin. His mouth is hot and his insides are growing hotter.
"G-Goten I-I'm gonna cum I need to pull out" I wince and start to push him of but he grips my leg and pushes himself back on, I'm worried he's not aware, I start to pull off again but he wiggles back on.
"No! I-nnnh I want your hot cum inside"
I blush, I never expected that out of his mouth and I groan, defeated.
"I hope you don't regret this..."
I wrap my hands around his hips and slam in twice more and he tightens around me as he cums onto my stomach and it's enough to make me orgasm.
I hold him down as I cum, it's hot and wet inside and his jaw slacks.
"A-ah-n-y-yes. G-m-more"
I shake my head.
"No I shouldnt..."
he growls and starts to move on his own and I moan, fuck....
"G-Goten *pant* y-you're gonna get pregnant if-if you keep this up"
He moans and seems to ignore me.
I grip his hips again.
"Fine then, have it your way " I growl and flip him over and get him on all fours and start slamming in harder and he just moans and lets out more needy noises and I can't take it. I cum again, and again, and it seems endless throughout the day, in the end he came 8 times and I came 13.
I groan as he starts to calm down, and I'm worried. I need to clean him up otherwise he'll be pregnant.
I pick him up and take him into the bathroom and do my best to clean everything but I can't be sure I got it so I make him take a suppressant and he does so tiredly, he doesn't seem fully aware of anything that's going on and that's what worries me.
"Goten?"
He looks up at me sheepishly.
"Nh?"
"Do you know what's happening?"
He leans his head onto my chest and shakes his head tiredly.
I kiss the top of his head and rub his tummy soothingly, it's a gesture he enjoys.
He sighs happily and presses himself to me more trying to keep worm but no matter what I'm still feeling concerned. I'll speak to whis in the morning.