Bottom

GOKU POV

He leans over my shivering body and growls, "sorry kakarot, I just had that urge again" his eyes are soft and his hands are in my hair, softly running through it.

I smile, kissing his cheek and he sighs in contempt. "all good, geta. we gotta get going now though, there is a lot to explain to everyone, and i mean everyone has to come, well, us anyways." he nods and we get up to get dressed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment we step into capsule corp, i feel a huge sense of intense worry,and exhaustion. Vegeta must sense it too because he looks at me with concern fused into his eyes.

"Goten?!" my son runs down the stairs and grabs my hand tugging me along with Vegeta to the upstairs bedroom, and Vegeta hesitates to go through the doorway, but I pull him in anyways. Trunks looks up from his seat by the bed, and smiles softly.

Bulma is sleeping uncomfortably, making little frustrated sounds and grunts and whimpers, yamcha on the other side of the bed, holding her hand, the skin below his eyes look puffy and red. He raises his head and meets my eyes, sniffs, "She's pregnant" his mouth smiles and he gives a light sigh.

My eyes are wide and Vegeta slumps next to me a little bit, before mumbling quietly, "Is she okay?"

Trunks nods and chuckles a little bit. "yah she's the same as she was with me but we can handle it."

Vegeta nods, and steps forward slowly, pressing his hand to her stomach and Bulma's eyes flutter open, meeting my mates dark piercing eyes.

"hi." She smiles and he smiles softly in return, "hello."

She reaches out, touching the hand he has placed on her stomach, and I feel a pang of jealousy strike through my chest.

Why is he so sentimental to her, doesn't he hate her?

They smile again and I feel like I remember what me and chichi were like, when we were married. I feel like I have seen the pain and the sorrow that I went through, holding her in my arms, her eyes losing all life that was once encompassed around her body. Her skin, that went cold in just a mere second, that chilled through my skin to the very bones. And now I see how happy Bulma is, looking into the eyes of her former husband. How nonchalant he was in just reaching to feel for her skin and her touch. He doesn't love me the way he loves her. He loved her much longer than he ever did me. All those struggles he went through, the pain in his former life out amongst the stars, I brought all those memories back, I made him lose his eyes, I made him feel such immense pain, I caused him to be forced into rape, he had his life flash before his eyes so many times because of me, but never has he felt that, never has he been through such unspeakable things, with the woman before him, who lays in her bed, smiling up at him.

I turn and instant transmission myself, back to that river, back to where no one belonged to me and I belonged to no one. Landing roughly on the sand, my legs collapsing underneath me, and I feel like all of it was a lie. Everything I ever felt in my life, no one has ever truly understood who or what I am inside, how I think, how I feel when I'm hurting. my eyes stare blankly into the water, rushing past the sand, whirling. when I turn, my body devoid of any emotion, I see the small hut I built for myself so many years ago, it feels like a lifetime now, in fact it very well could have been. I trudge through the sand, my hair falling into the breeze, and I step into the place, that I once lived, so empty in my heart.

My eyes close as I lay across the leaves, and I lower my own energy levels, so low that no one could ever be able to distinct it even if they were right next to me. I don't want to be found, I don't want to be seen. All I want is to be alone.