Until we return

Vegeta pov
Kakarot insisted that we bid farewell to the other saiyans before we left on our trip to Yardrat, to be frank, I wasn't against it, I just didn't feel up to seeing a bunch of hormonal saiyans in their natural habitat.
The damn fool wouldn't let me have my way though, so here I am, standing on the front porch of Okaru's home with my belly slightly poking out from under my armor and a massive hunger pain coursing through me while Kakarot chats it up with the two idiots.
My mate had asked me last night how old Okaru must be and when i told him he thought it funny that both he and I were younger. I don't exactly understand why, but it makes sense considering the man was the advisor to me and my father.
But as long as we can get this over with and leave I am happy to eat something at least.
Goten keeps stuttering not and stumbling and I have already made notice of the deep purple and green bruise around Okaru's neck, but it seems Kakarot hasn't noticed it, so while we are here..."Oi! Oka-sama! What is around your neck? Did you try to hang yourself?"
The Saiyan blushes and shakes his head, and my mate is caught offguard at my words.
"W-wha?!"
I close my eyes irritated,
"Baka what is happened to your throat?!"
Okaru snaps his fingers nervously and looks to Goten with a calming smile, as if trying to help both himself and Goten.
"Well, you see Goten had a nightmare last night, and he didn't intend to do it, his body just reacted to the dream is all. But he still won't tell me what the nightmare was about, you see?" I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh as Kakarot slips an arm around my slightly swollen waist.
"You are such idiots. Goten tell your mate what the dream is about before your father and I make it back, if you don't, I will see to it personally. It's was nice to see you, now goodbye."
I gripped kaka's shirt and pulled us into the sky to fly over to my own sons home which apparently wasn't very far.
I knocked on the door impatiently and it took nearly five minutes for someone to finally open it, low and behold stood my son, slouching and...rubbing his ass painstakingly.
"Hm? Oh...hi dad! What's up?"
I turn to kaka and frown.
"Is literally everyone fucking?"  He chuckles and pats my shoulder,
"Ofcourse not Geta! Goten and Okaru still haven't!"
I groan and turn to my son.
"Look, we came to tell you that we will be going away to have the baby properly birthed so we won't be home for a while. Please look after the house until we get back. We will do our best to keep in contact with you."
He nods and hugs me snug.
I pat his soft purple hair with a smile. He is good to me. That is true.
"Goodbye son. Till then, keep that brat of yours in line."
He laughs and waves as the door shuts and I turn to kiss my mate with a sigh of relief. He returns it and rubs my stomach slowly, he has made this a habit of his to touch the child every chance he gets. He called it, "getting to know each other." And I find it silly but it's his choice so I won't say no.
One hour later
"I hate these seats. They are too hard."
He tsks.
"Look, if you don't want to sit then lay down."
"I don't want to lay down."
"Why not?"
I blush, "because you won't be there."
Kaka giggles and unbuckled the seat he is in, pressing the autopilot engage. I swivel my head to rest it in the palm of my hand, looking away as he makes his way to my chair.
"Come on now, let's lay down Mr. Cranky daddy."
"Hah? How rude! I am NOT cranky!" I slap his shoulder as he picks me up and he raises a definitive brow.
My head sinks and I look away again.
"Okay, maybe I am slightly cranky but I'm not that cranky!"
The idiot laughs again as he lays me onto the bed and put the pillow under my neck.
"You don't have to pamper me so"
He shakes his head.
"Then think of it as me being my usual self. Cus this is what I want to do for you. Okay?"
I nod and he pecks me on the lips, tries to sit up but I hold his head down and continue to work my lips over his hungrily.
"Mmm, you taste good,kaka."
He smirks and licks my bottom line with a cute slurp.
"Mh so do you babe."
"Tch! Don't call me that."
"Ah you say that but you like it!"
I roll my eyes and pull him onto the bed to lay next to me and he spoons against me, his fingers tracing intricate patterns on the skin under my shirt.
"Is it a boy or a girl so you think?"
I shiver under his touch, so light.
"I'm not sure. But I hope it is a boy so that the royal line may continue properly. But if it's a girl, it's a just as well."
He nods and brings his soft lips to my throat giving me a gentle kiss, he then sits up and pulls my shirt up to my upper chest and presses his lips to my swollen stomach and smiles graciously.
"Daddy loves you." He whispers.
I laugh and run my fingers through his hair.
"It can't hear you you know."
"I like to think She does."
"She?"
"Yah I want a girl to be honest. I keep having so many boys haha!"
I chuckle lightly and nestle myself into his open arms, closing my eyes to sleep again.