Second Chances

Vegeta pov
I am sitting in Kakarots lap on the bed and he is rubbing my shoulders gently. Moments ago we had returned home and we decided that it was time to try again.
He leaned down and pressed his lips to the back of the crook of my neck and sucks on the skin gently. It feels so invigorating in some way and every time he touches me so sensually I just melt into him. There is no way to control it, it just happens so suddenly.
I am completely naked with him and I want to straddle him so badly but the adrenaline I get from when he teases me is more enjoyable so I hold my tongue and let him work.
His hands work their way down my back pressing tightly and it makes me shiver as he hums in satisfaction against my skin.
He bites the skin he was once sucking on and I let out a slight whimper from the rough and sharp edge of his teeth.
He smirks and caresses my cheek, turning me to kiss him and I press my lips against his desperately.
I need him.
I need his touch.
I need his sex.
I need his love.
I need his taste.
I need his heat.
I grip his shoulders unable to hold back any longer and I pull him to crouch over me closely and he grinds his hips against mine messily.
I groan again and he grips my thighs pulling them up and around his waist.
His breath is heavy and he doesn't seem to want to waste any time.
"Straight to the point are we?" I tease.
He grunts and looks me in the eyes dead serious, "I wanna hear you beg."
My whole body shivers at his words. He wants to dominate me completely. His Saiyan instincts are out in the open and it turns me on even more.
"Please.."
He shakes his head and presses a wet finger to my entrance tightly but not going in.
"Beg."
I buck my hips at his forced touch and arch my back,
"P-please kaka-"
"Beg." His voice is rough and demanding and it sends shudders down my spine. "And say my name correctly."
I nod, biting my lip and he presses against my ass harder with his middle finger, only the tip of it going in.
"Ah! M-please-ah!" He pushes it in farther but pulls it out quickly and repeats the process as I continue to plead for it.
"G-Goku!ahh! Mmf! M-more please! Ah!" He shoves his finger in all the way and thrusts it in and out quickly back and forth as he sucks my bottom lip roughly and I can't hide my moans at all. It's so strange the sensation of his overly dominant side and his hands making my insides feel like they are about to explode.
He thrusts his hand in extremely harsh and curls his finger against my inner walls and it hits something inside me and my whole body spasms in excitement and he smirks.
"You like that?" I can't speak anymore and I give a tired thumbs up to confirm.
He chuckles and pulls his hand away from my entrance and I feel his erection pressed tightly to me.
"Are you ready, Prince?" I shiver again and he slams himself into me before I can respond causing me to scream out loud and I hear a thud against the wall from Gohans room. I look at Kakarot with my mouth slacked and my eyes half lidded and he chuckles again as he throbs inside me.
"Ignore it. Focus on how it feels."
I moan again and he reaches froward gripping the top of my hair and pulling me up to sit in him. He kisses me roughly and i wince at the pull of my hair but I'm so intoxicated in his touch that I feel like such a sadist.
He grips my thighs after letting go of my hair and lifts me on his cock and continues to thrust into me pushing me up and down on it and i feel like I'm being stretched to my limit its as if he has grown since the last time.
"G-you're so-ah! Your so tight!-mmmmmm" he moans as I bounce up and down onto his erection.
His face is in a slight squint but his eyes are half open and his mouth is slightly slacked like mine as if reaching for my lips and he breaths heavily along with my moans that escape my throat.
"Ah-I'm-im- Gok-I have to-cu-ahh!" He slams into me really hard and his face relaxes slightly as we cum together. I hunch over his shoulder as the hot liquid fills me up nearly to the brim and he holds himself there inside me and my body trembles and shakes, he throbs and pulses and I moan and groan into his shoulder. He kisses my neck whispering soft and sweet nothings to calm my nerves but I'm too stuck in my lust to notice.
He lays me on my back and pulls out telling me to lie down for just a little bit and to sleep if I'm tired but his words are faint to my ears as he kisses my lips softly and passionately, wrapping me in his arms under the sheets. I whimper at the pain in my ass and I feel my body take in the release he has left me with before my eyes close in the darkness that is kept warm by the touch of my love holding me.
And here is your insanely inapropriate picture of these gorgeous babes fucking. ENJOY

 ENJOY