Baby stuff

Vegeta pov

"Ughhhhhhhh come on its not that hard, just say 'daddy' damnit!"
Junior gurgles a stupid way and open his mouth slowly, eyes in mine.
Yes yes, come on, just say it...
"Dammmit!"
He claps excitedly and i just smash my hand to my face, how is this so difficult?
Kakarots steps slow behind me as he bends down to kiss the top of my head.
"Maybe you should try, mommy. Might be easier for him." He smirks and i growl anxiously.
"I will NOT have my son call me MOMMY! I am a MAN for GOD-SAKE you fool!"
He laughs and pulls me to stand against him in a surprising embrace. His lips crash against mine and my eyes widen, what does the fool think he's doing?! Im yelling at him! A kiss isn't supposed to-mph.....
He pulls away with a slightly lewd expression, "you are a man, and you're MY man. Now love me like one." I feel a deep blush and a huge pang of embarrassment.
What a bastard...
He smirks again and unleashes me from his grasp, watching me stumble back to sit next to junior on the floor again, an angry blush lingering on my cheeks.
"I'm gonna go drop Gine off at Gotens, I want him to get some more interaction right now, I noticed something off about him when we arrived a few weeks ago. So I shouldn't be too long okay?"
My body tingles, skin crawling.
"Y-you're taking the baby...away from me?"
Kakarots right eye twitches.
"No....I'm letting her visit Goten. My son. Is there something wrong with that?"
I shiver and shake my head.
What a strange primal instinct that just came over me.
"I-it's fine, it's just the Saiyan birth instincts. We get overly protective, excuse me for that."
He nods slowly, eyeing me curiously.
"Actually, I'm gonna bring junior with me. I think he enjoyed Trunks, so I will drop him off over there. You and I need a break anyway."
I feel a slight whimper escape my throat as he removes junior from my hands and walks out with Gine as well.
How strange....
I feel anxious and worried....
I sit there, on the floor, without moving in the silence.
Is Kakarot mad at me? Have I done something wrong?
I admit I was and have been easily irritated at him, but I haven't said that I dislike him in anyway at all.....
My hands itch and burn as I stare holes through them.
Did I piss him off?
It's possible.....
Maybe he is taking the children away from me.
Maybe I'm not treating them properly...is that it?
Is he worried that I'm a terrible father?
He did seem weary of my actions this morning.
The front door slams and I realize it's been nearly an hour.
"Geez, sorry I didn't think it would-"
I feel the hot salty sting of a tear roll down my cheek, my head down.
"Vegeta-what...what's wrong?"
His hands are clasped at my shoulders but it's almost an invisible feeling. Like a looming ghost of an impression that he is here, but not.
"K-kaka did I do something wrong?"
Kakarot grips my chin and turns me to face him. His eyes are so....dark and warm. They look.....cautious....
"No...of course not why would you think that?"
My lip trembles as his mouth hangs so close to mine...
We haven't made love in 8months....
Why would he want to do something so passionate now, when he hates me?
Does he hate me?
"Y-you took them away. Didn't you?" I can't stop shivering. Why can't I stop?
"No, no I didn't take them away I just sent them over to visit family, 'Geta. It's nothing terrible. Hey..."
His warm thumb swipes the tears from my cheek and he gives a calming smile.
"Hey... I know you love them, but can't you and I have some time alone?"
My hands feel warmer as he says it.
So he doesn't hate me....
"I-I'm sorry, I just...I must be oddly emotional. Saiyan mothers are commonly-commonly like-"
His lips cut off my speech and I am muffled into his mouth as he breathes out heavily, then pulls back in such a way, that I grasp his shirt collar and pull him back to me roughly.
"Don't you stop now, Kakarot-"
He smirks and kisses me again, more sloppier this time and we are quickly headed upstairs into our bedroom, such peaceful silence thumping in my ears.
I'm tossed onto the bed and I chuckle excitedly as he hangs over me, teasing me, breathing his hot breath onto my neck, my spine tingling and itching.
"Tch-touch me dammit" I whine and he sniffs,
"You look so delicious..." He mumbles hoarsely.
My eyes widen and I grasp his hair, bringing his mouth to mine in a lustful clash of teeth and lips and loose drool.
"H-hah!" His hands unnoticingly grasp my ass tightly and I feel more excited than ever. It's been so long....
It's like he is grasping and letting go and grasping, clawing and struggling to hold tight to my ass and he keeps grabbing and releasing and grabbing and it's invigorating.
"Mh!" His free hand shoves my left leg up, resting my calf on his shoulder as he continues to kiss me and I feel the tight strain in my thigh muscle as he makes me bend in such a way.
"So...soft..." His voice murmurs against my tongue after sucking on it.
Fingers trail up and down my thigh, getting closer to my ass each time they trail down.
I bite his lip quickly and he growls, tasting his own blood.
"Y-you bit me...."
Kakarot looks at me with curious eyes and my own flicker in anticipation back at him.
He smirks and brings his mouth down to the crook of my neck, sniffing not softly.
"Soooooo tasty...." He mumbles into my skin and I shiver again, gripping his hair tightly, slowly grinding my hips to his, my right leg wrapped around his waist and my left over his shoulder, his own body crouched against me between all of that.
Hot teeth quickly latch to my skin without warning and I squeal at the piercing feeling, blood trickling down my chest.
"Mmmmmm" he slurps his own mix of drool and blood from the bite and I feel my eyes roll back into my head, thrusting my hips at his, so hard....
Kakarot breaths out with his mouth, the hot air splashing over the open skin.
I feel a small right strain at my abdominals and I realize it's still healing....
"Kaka-ah!" He latched onto the open bite mark again and sucks oddly.
What are you a vampire?
His head rolls against my skin as he continues to lap me up, grumbling and moaning excitedly.
"Hah-hah-'Geta-I-ah! You're so...stop doing this to me-ngh!" His hips roll harder against mine and I can't take this foreplay anymore.
I groan, clawing at his back and he nods, flipping me over harshly and ripping my pants down from behind, the rustle of his own pants being heard in the sticky silence.
His warm hands roam over my ass and grasp and grip here and there, massaging over and over, making me roll and tremble.
"Kaka-more please!"
He snickers and presses his thumb to my small entrance, it's been so long...
"Ah...look how right you are baby....has it really been so long?" He teases.
I blush madly in my heat and stiffen.
"Ch-don't say such em-ah!barassing-hah! It's-too-ah! Too tight! Hah!"
"See? Even you said it. Maybe I should prel you?"
I nod heavily into the pillow my face is shoved against and his fingers work their way, circling the entrance and suddenly his warm and wet tongue flicks sloppily against such a sensitive place.
I tense anxiously and shiver as he licks harder, forcing his wet appendage into me.
"Ah! Hot-ah!"
My indisdes feel wet and steamy as he licks here and there, pressing along my sensitive places, he knows them all, and finds them all, leaving me a hot sweaty panting mess when he pulls his face away, slurping up his saliva from the corners of his mouth.
"Hhhhahhhh!" I moan and he chuckles, then continues to try and press his finger in again.
"Ah...much softer now..look at you, your all wet like this. How naughty...you really want it don't you?"
He is so irritating but for some reason, such talk makes me more and more erect.
I can't handle such speech it's too much.
"Ahhh, yah look at that it's throbbing. Maybe I should just skip preparing you and just force my way in?"
The knot in my stomach gives way and I feel my cock throb as I release all over the sheets that my fingers grip so tightly as I grit my teeth.
That damn fool, making me cum like that! How embarrassing!
He gives a surprised gasp and leans into me, pulling me to look at him, his eyes digging into mine in a frightening way and my lip trembles.
"Just for that, I'm going to fuck you hard. No prep."
My ass shivers and he releases me, my head landing back onto the pillow and soon he slams into me without warning, my body feeling so full and pained as he stretches me again.
"Gg-k! Ah! You're too-ah! You're squeezing me-hah!" He groans and moans into my neck and pulls out slightly, but I don't let him all the way out before he slams back in with a hard grunt.
I screech into the tight feeling as he slaps my ass cheek twice and forces back and forth into me, my body rocking in his rhythm.
"Ngh-mph!" Kaka is so...hah...so big I can't take it its been so...ah!
He slams into a pressure point and my body convulses in a random lustful panic as he grips my hips and keeps me in his grasp.
Shoving his hard member in and out, I feel it slickening with each thrust from his wet saliva he left on me and I can't believe how good it feels after so long.
"'Geta-hah! Loosen up will ya?"
I shake my head and moan softly.
"I-ah! Harder!" He nods and slams into me more, forcing my head into the pillow, my nose hurting slightly.
Quickly he pulls me back and sits me I top of him, pushing and pulling me up and down on his heat.
The feeling is completely different and instead it hurts more but in an amazing way and I struggle to breathe properly.
His hand grips my mouth causing me to breathe heavier and muffled into his fingers.
My drool starts to stick and cling to his hand as my tongue licks about his fingers and he groans at the wet feeling.
"L-look at you...so perfect...ah!" He moans into my neck and nips my skin softly, sucking and no doubt making marks.
Our skin is so hot and sweaty with so much friction and I'm afraid I'm about to explode again.
His cock twitches and throbs and I feel him growl deeply.
"H-NGH!" He moans a little too loud against my ear and it causes me to pant more as he pumps me quickly, thrusting faster and faster until I release just as he lets himself climax inside me, pumping and flowing hot sticky liquid inside.
"Mmmnnn.." I moan against his hand, begging him to remove it and he shudders sloppily, then let's go of my mouth and lies back, sliding tightly out of me and pulling me to face him. My hands tremble as I sit up quickly, to kiss his shoulder and lie back down against him.
I feel...better.
"Vegeta I'm sorry I emb-"
"Sh-no. It's alright. I like it."
He smiles and kisses me softly, my drool still hanging between our lips as we pull away.
"You're my special prince. You always will be. You know that." His voice is so soft and tender as my conscious drifts into darkness.