Saiyan pregnancy

Btw sorry bout the last chapter
Vegetas pov
Everyone was laid out on blankets on the floor that I honestly believe I worked too hard to make them comfortable in the unconsciousness.
They each had a light pillow underneath their heads and a cold pack placed on their forehead.
Kakarot was the first to come to.
"W-ah!" He sat up abruptly and whirled his head around to find me. I watched with a humorous smirk as he tried to figure out what was going on. The palm of his hand met with his forehead tiredly.
"Ah man....how long was I out?"
My chair creaked as I leaned back, removing eye contact and staring at the ceiling.
"Well...about three hours now. The boys came by and when I came down with you, Goten fainted and not long after when telling trunks and Gohan I was pregnant they fainted too. Strange."
Kakarot gave a yawn and stood up with a stretch, then made his way over to the table to sit next to me, his arm casually wrapping around my shoulders and I relaxed.
"Tell me about a Saiyan pregnancy. You told me before they were different but you didn't get into detail." He cooed.
"Tch- fine then." He pulled me closer to him and made myself comfortable on his lap, my head leaning on his shoulder. His own head leaned onto mine and for a second I could feel myself blushing. We hadn't sit like this before....
I think I like it
His lips met my forehead as I started to speak and I must have shown I liked it because his hand that was once wrapped around my waist for support was now gripping my bottom tightly.
"Eh-a s-Saiyan pregnancy is-ah- you're gripping too hard-ah!"
He looked down to meet my tense eyes and his wet so calm it was almost frightening.
"I know.im just curious to see how your tail reacts to my touch." It was then that I realized the tail had wrapped itself around his arm. Not to threaten his arm but to caress it.
"A-anyways....a Saiyan pregnancy-ah! Dammit Kakarot do you want to know or not?!"
His hand released my ass and he laughed heartily, pulling me by my shoulders to him.
"Yah haha! Sorry I can't help myself anymore! Go ahead."
I nodded and tried again.
"A Saiyan pregnancy isn't too different from an earthling pregnancy but considering I'm male, I can't birth the child. I can only have it removed."
"You mean like a c section?"
I nodded, not completely sure what that was.
He scratched his head, thinking.
"Yah I think chichi had that for Gohan. I know where to go then."
"Anyways, saiyans were a fighting race, that's how our genetic make up is. So when we were pregnant, it only lasted at most, 6 months. We had to be able to be up and fighting right away. So this won't be too long. But they are also extremely painful. For some reason, Saiyan babies are vicious in the womb.so it may be hard for me to do certain things that I normally do everyday." Kakarot nodded apologetically and pressed his head to my heart with a sigh.
"And you can handle this?"
My fingers wrapped into his hair, tousling it slightly.
"Ofcourse. I have battled with you, haven't I? Hehehe..."
He chuckled and gripped my ass again,, making me shudder.
"St-stop that!"
"You're so sensitive baby..."
"D-don't call me that!"
"Oh you know you love it."
"I-!"
He gripped harder and my mind was frantic that we had guests just upstairs.
I felt his other hand swing around to grab the other cheek and I couldn't help but hunch over him for support. There was not getting out of this now.
"I can't wait for us to be dads, 'Geta."
That's not exactly a mood setter....
"M-e too"
His fingers crawled up the hem of my pants and pulled down in the back. I shivered at the sudden cold air kissing my skin.
His lips made their way to my open neck and started kissing hungrily.
"A-ah! Kakarot!"
"Shh"
"Mph-!"
His fingers went back to roaming around my ass and soon I felt one reach my entrance.
He circled around it,and at the same time his teeth nipped at my collar bone and i could feel a gurgle of excitement and moans erupting in my throat.
"Ah-kaka-ah!"
His finger poked in slightly and went back out, teasing me.
"You like that?" He asked, giving my cheek a lick with his wet tongue. I groaned and gave a breathy "yes"
He smiled and went back to work at my throat and his finger went farther in this time, then two fingers and I squirmed atop his lap. I could feel his hard on already. It was even more satisfying now.
He thrust his fingers, 3 now, in and out and I was a moaning mess. He caught my lips in his to quiet me and I breathed through my nose heavily. His breath did the same, splaying across my cheeks, quite visible he was trying his hardest to contain himself.
Goku pov
Suddenly we heard a door open and I quickly removed my hands, pulling up my princes pants and meeting his heavy gaze, sucking my fingers to make him squirm again. He slapped my shoulder, his way of telling me to compose myself and I laughed, pushing him off my lap.
"D-dad? Did I pass out?" It was Goten!
His soft eyes met mine and I smiled happily to see my youngest after having been so long.
"Goten!" I jumped up and ran to the half Saiyan and enclosed him a huge hug.
"U-um dad? What's in your p-pocket?"
I froze.
Shit shit shit shit shit
"Ummm it's just a knife lemme go put it away. Talk to Vegeta for a bit Kay? Try not to pass out this time right?"
He blushes and makes his way to Vegeta as I run upstairs faster than I have ever run before. I decided to just run cold water over myself for now, I had already showered earlier and I was still pretty clean.
As I stood under the icy water I felt a shiver run down my spine, making my tail stiffen.
But it wasn't because of the Cold.
It was....something far, but getting closer.
What could that be? I can sense it. It's....strong. And dangerous with bad intentions...
Quickly, I jumped out of the shower, not even bothering to turn off the water and grabbed my gi, throwing it on as quickly as possible.
"VEGETA! GOTEN! Get everyone out of here! We have to find Roshi NOW!"
I heard my mates signature humph of agreement and soon we were flying across the mountains towards the beach.
It was only a few minutes before we were at Kame House and I was greeted with familiar yet grim faces.
"Goku!"
"Huh? Oh yah! Hi! Do you all feel that?"
Piccolo nodded as he leaned against the doorframe. His eyes were tightly shut and his face had a small blush.
I took the few moments to recollect the memories of all my old friends that I hadn't seen in so long.
Krillin stood, holding Marin and next to them was 18. She had quite the expression of "touch me and I will kill you" so I just smiled nervously. Yamcha was sipping an ice tea with Roshi and Tien and Chaoitsu were playing cards.
"Well?! Aren't you going to do something about it?!" Vegeta bellowed.
Everyone's eyes turned up to meet the glare of my mate. His arms were crossed and he had his  usual narcissistic scowl.
"Vegeta- ofcourse we will but you have to let us assess the situation first." piccolo scolded. The prince hmphed and looked at me, embarrassed. I chuckled and looked over to Goten who was holding trunks and Gohan.
The two young men's eyes started to flutter open and they met my stare with a confused daze.
"W-what's going on?"Gohan asked calmly when waking up where as Trunks awoke screaming.
"DADS PREGNANT?!?!?!?!"
Vegeta and I both face palmed.
Oh Kami kill me now
The whole group of warriors in the room jumped at the sound of those words and I felt pity for trunks who immediately and visibly regretted screaming it out.
"WAHT?!" The Warriors screamed in unison.
Piccolo had his fists clenched, Yamcha hid behind Roshi. Chaoitsu was livid and Tien, well, Tien was hard to read. He was laughing. Hysterically.
I clenched my jaw, irritated.
"Anyone......got a problem with that?"
"Uh- nah. You aliens got some wierd shit that we don't know about so whatever suits you guys right Roshi?" Yamcha yelped.
"I would rather have a better understanding than this short and savage notice." Piccolo groaned.
"WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT?!" Chaoitsu screeched.
And Tien... Well Tien just kept laughing. So I just ignored him.
Krillin was being fanned by 18 who surprisingly wasn't all that surprised. She just smirked.
"So you guys finally fucked and got it over with eh?" She gloated.
I nodded, pulling Vegeta to me.
"Yup. And apparently we have our tails back too. So that's a thing."
Roshi nodded, taking a sip of his tea.
"I remember Vegeta telling me about this. I don't have any discomfort with it, I just don't see how you could be so attracted to girls when they have those big round plump juicy-OWCH" 18 smacked him upside the head and a lump immediately started forming.
Trunks stood up and smirked.
"Well then, since you guys are alright with that, I will have you all know that Gohan and I are mates as well." But his confidence immediately disappeared when Tien handed Chaoitsu 10 Zeni with a scowl. Trunks' blushed almost purple and Yamcha laughed.
"Trust me kid, that was visible a looooong time ago."
"Would you all shutup already! We have a threat approaching and I seem to be the only one who has noticed that the damn thing is already here! This individual has malicious intent and we need to rid the earth of them before they cause some serious damage. They seem to be much stronger than cell. Luckily, we have faced worse than that but that doesn't mean we need to ease up at all. Let's get going you fools!"
Everyone stood robotically, even Goten, and grabbed my hand in a line and I instant-transmissioned us all to the felt place of the evil being.