Dangerous?

Trunks pov
Am I really that much in danger with my own baby? It doesn't make sense...
"So let's just run for fifteen minutes today and stop and see how your doing, if I don't think you should go any further then we will go home okay?" Gohans hand is on my shoulder, it's warm and easing the ache in my muscles.
I nod and give him an assuring smile as we head out the door and I begin to pump my legs against the grass as I jog behind him, meeting a steady pace with him.
My breathing seems normal but it is heavy to have the stuck out stomach and weight on myself.
I hadn't really thought about it in all honesty. It's been so long since I last trained and it was possible I would begin to have muscle deterioration. This made Gohan and my mom extremely worried about my health so I agreed to go along with their orders.
Two drops of sweat.
Two quick breaths.
Two muscles flex.
"How you doing back there?"
I pant and smile.
"F-fine."
"Kay. 12 more minutes now. Keep it up baby."
I nod and swallow dryly.
"Hah ha hah." My breath gets more ragged and I feel itchy but I will my nerves to ignore the pain in my back.
"10 more."
Come on you can do this
Mom said she had been worried that my body would reject the baby as well but I don't see why. I agreed in the decision process of having one, so why would my body disagree?
"8 more"
Knees...popping...
I feel my calve string up and pull sharply against me and I hit something higher than the grass, in a split second I'm falling in the air almost in a freeze frame and in the very next split second I feel two big and warm hands catch me under my arms from the front, and I'm stopped mid air, my stomach nearly 6 inches from the ground.
We both let out an exaggeration breath of relief as we lock eyes and Gohan seems to notice my scattered panting.
"I think that's enough for today. Come on."
I nod and wipe the sweat from my brow and neck with my sleeve as he pulls me to stand.
No words are exchange until we get home.