Back on earth....

Goku pov
I lightly tug the little string enough to make it move but not enough to pull it out and Vegeta gasps against my lips.
"Mhm good boy how does that feel?" I tease with a smirk. He slaps my shoulder and I tug it again.
"No hitting, otherwise you don't get to have me...."
He nods and nips my skin on my neck and I moan a little, my eyes rolling.
"K-kaka-p-please-I-Ah!" I tug it again in mid sentence and I bring my other hand to press his trembling entrance. I can feel the vibrations already and his precum has his whole area soaked.
"You're such a mess Vegeta-how did I ever get you so perfect?"
He snickers and latches his teeth harshly onto my bond mark.
"It's because I'm your mess"
I chuckle and grip his hair, pulling his head back....
Trunks pov
My little boy crawls across my lap and plops down onto his fathers knee, chewing at his own fingers and staring wide eyed into the eyes of my mate.
"Gohan, looks like some one wants to see what you're doing."
Gohan snorts and picks up Gotai in a big embrace which earns a fit of giggles from the child.
"Papa!"
Gohans eyes widen.
"Y-yes! Yes it's papa! Yes! Trunks oh my gosh!"
I feel a little too emotional and I reach across and kiss the baby on the forehead.
"Yes! That's papa! Now who am I baby? Come on you can do it!"
"Let's not push him now, that was his first word, we can't expect Gotai to-"
"Ma!"
"Ah! Did you hear that?! He started it! That was a ma! That was a ma! I know it was mama! I just know it!"
"Well it's possible I mean you have been teaching him that word but good job Gotai! Good boy!"
Gohan gives the baby Eskimo kisses and I reach out, begging to hold him in my arms again and ofcourse I'm granted access.
"How did he grow up so fast?" I tease.
Gohan smiles and kisses my cheek softly, then leans lower to take a few nibbles at my neck, making me tingle and laugh.
"G-gohan! Not in front of the baby!"
He pouts and presses harder to my neck making me gurgle slightly. Gotai looks up at me, confused.
I'm feeling very aware now that my child is in the same room as his horny father and I'm not sure if it's good or not.
I snatch up Gotai and rush him to his crib upstairs and make my way to the bedroom of my own to find my Gohan already there, waiting for me.
"Come give daddy a kiss."
Okaru pov
Goten laughs into my ear as I remove the crystal glass that is now stained but empty.
"Don't you think you've had enough to drink, love?"
He shakes his head.
"Absolutely not. I'm-pufffffffff-fine. Why?"
He stares at me, wide eyed and oblivious.
"Because you seem too full of spirits."
"What the-the-the FUCK does that mean?" He teeters in his seat and I push him to sit straight on the couch before he falls to the side, vomiting his liquor from the night onto the carpet.
"G-guh, sorry babesssss. Just-just you know-know- lotsh of beersh."
I nod and lift him off his feet like a sack of potatoes.
"*hiccup* hey! Hey where's where's the kitchen? Are we going there cus I really need to have some onions you know? Onions are delicious but only sometimes cus when-whem they are that brownish color-burp-they are just -just awful."
I feel myself holding back the urge to laugh too hard before curling up under the sheets aside him.