Mating season still

Goten pov
Okaru slams in slowly increasing his speed and force and my body continues to spasm each time as we thrust against the bed. He hits my spot everytime and soon I have lost all vocalities within myself.
"G-Goten! Loosen up!" He commands me but I'm not sure I even know how to anymore. This has to be the sixteenth time tonight and it's almost morning. Im covered in our own release and I feel sweat dripping from the back of my nape.
"Hah-ha-Ah! H-harder-nah!" He pushes in and up and my spine tingles along with the pulsing inside me and he releases again, then goes back to thrusting inside me as if the release was nothing. 
"Ah-ah-nnnn-fuck slow down-gah!"
He shakes his head and goes faster but I grip his shoulders and pull him down and bite his neck.
Hard.
"Ah! G-Goten?"
I give him a harsh eye and he smirks.
"So you really feel like controlling me now do you? Well I know a better way to get you to melt...."
I shiver at the tone as he lowers his face extremely close to mine, and for a second I think he is going to kiss me but instead, he swipes his head down to my collar bone and nips the skin a little harshly and I whimper, doing exactly as he said.
Melting into him.
Now he wins.
I grips his back and dig my nails in as his back muscles move shiveringly while he continues to make big bitemarks along my skin and I moan and suddenly cum just to the ecstatic feeling.
He chuckles when he notices.
"Oh, Goten don't tell me,  you didn't just actually pleasure yourself to the touch of my teeth now did you?"
I whimper and grip his face, pulling him in for a long soft kiss, our tongues clashing together in the middle of it all.
His breath splays across my skin through his nose and I run my fingers through his hair to the top and pull, removing him from my lips but not my stare.
Our eyes meet and I smirk.
"Now fuck me harder."
He grins and Rams into me, my body jolting and my back arching.
"As you wish"
Vegeta pov
Kakarot keeps groping my ass even though I'm sitting on his lap while we sit next to the lord Beerus and whis.
I figure if he is gonna be such an ass to me, I will just have to be an ass to him, so when he removes his hand for a mere second, I decide to grind my hips on his for a small moment, catching a light groan escaping his lips at the back of my ear. My back tingles as his hot breath tips against my neck.
I shiver and grind again with a little smirk.
He grips my hips the next time and rolls my hips with his and I blush.
He's making it obvious
I can feel his hard on underneath his orange baggy pants and my tight spandex and I worry that I might not suffice on just this little foreplay.
I lean and press my lips to his ear, giving it a little nip,
"K-Kakarot-I-I think we might need to head to the uh-ha!-the bathroom for a second."
He nods, his eyes half lidded and a sexy moan resonating against my ear.
"Vegeta, I wanna make you really embarrassed though, where's that blanket?"
I blush and grab the big dark blue blanket that he insisted we bring to the stadium. I give it to him curiously and he wraps it around me covering my body and most of his.
What's he doing?
Once the blanket settles snugly around us I shiver as he grips my hips again and starts to pull on my pants and it's now that I realize why he asked for the blanket.
I hear him untie his pants after he removes mine and his hot throbbing member presses to the crease of my ass.
My heart pounds in my ears as he lifts me slightly and rubs his precum against my entrance for a lubricant
"K-Kakarot-I-"
"Sh"
"Mph"
Once he thinks I'm good to go he presses gently to my little place and ion the head is in and I shiver.
We are actually doing this
In front of everyone
But no one knows
Soon he goes all the way in and I grip his knees almost too tight and he winces.
"V-Vegeta not too tight baby" he whispers raspily into my ear and it makes me shiver more.
I'm not sure I can handle this.
He spreads my legs outside his and slowly moves in and out of me so as not to catch anyone's eye and I grimace slightly, trying so hard to muffle myself. I turn my head and press our lips together tightly, licking his teeth and he sucks on my tongue a little.
"Mmmm" he mumbles into it and continues to push my hips up and down while my brow furrows and I whimper and shiver I top of him.
Mating season.
Why can't we just have a bed for all of it?