Taste yourself

His fingers press to my insides and they feel melted after how many times we have gone through this. What is it now? 17? 15? 9?
Our eyes meet and they are cat-like, well, his are. I'm not sure about mine.
"Mmmm. You know Vegeta, I taste this lovely little place all the time." He makes an obnoxious slurping sound as he licks across my entrance and sucks at the juices.
"-m-but you have never had the pleasure of seeing how good you really taste." My heart beat quickens and I'm a little worried now. What does he intend to do?
"Mmm lets just give you a little press here-" he shoves his index and middle finger in and presses against my prostate extremely roughly and my dick quivers.
"Come on now." Kakarot presses again and again till I finally feel the release of sexual build up and I cum across my abdominals.
He makes a sly grin and licks on the underside of my cock, straight up. His tongue catches the spilled seed in my skin and drags it up my chest along my neck and over my chin to press his tongue between my open lips and kiss me deeply, my cum dripping from his hot wet tongue into mine as I shiver at the taste.
I'm swallowing...my own....
Kakarot grins when he feels my body tremble underneath him and I quickly wrap my arms across his broad shoulders as he presses himself into my entrance.
"Ha-ah!anhg!" Our sweaty skin slaps together while he slowly makes love to me and I can feel the hotness of his own cock pulling inside me.
"Haaaaah" my mouth struggles to close and I can only moan now. We have been at it for almost the whole day and my body feels like it's melting from the inside out. I have drool all over my lips and chin and tears peeping from the corners of my eyes while my entrance burns up with ecstasy and heat.
Kakarot is no different though, he isn't strong enough to keep his composure as well as he'd like. He moans rapidly and grunts and groans when we get into these little fits of days. His body is spastic and uncontrollable and he clenches his back everytime he pulls out of me to slam back in.
I feel every muscle in his back clenching and thrusting and his face is so lewd above me. His eyes always wander over mine and he looks like he might cry but he never does.
"Ve-ve-G-geta-hng!" He presses deeply into me and I arch my back, our chests meeting in the middle.
-----
Goku pov
I don't know what came over me it was like my desires just took over.
I even made Vegeta taste himself....
Vegeta rolls over next to me and reaches up, his warm little hand catching my shoulder.
"Kaka-lay down with me" his voice is hoarse, he lost it after the 25th time and even then I still couldn't stop. He probably won't be able to speak for a few days, well, properly at least.
I nod and lay back down to spoon his poor sore body that trembles every few seconds beside me.
"Are you sure your body is okay, baby?" I ask timidly.
He nods, his hair tickling my chin.
"Yes kaka. I will be fine. Just hold me. I love you. We will go to the tournament tomorrow so let's at least sleep through the night."
His voice makes me skeptical obviously his body isn't okay but he is trying to keep me calm and I love it. My lips meet the top of his head as he sighs into my chest and I close my eyes.
My precious prince.