Abban the heartless

Omniscient pov-
It was a large ship that stood before the not-so-notorious saviors of the earth.
The ship was no doubt a space one. How dumb do you have to be to now know that...
However it was not shaped to fit an aerodynamic form. In fact it was a large cube. As though a bulky elevator that clunked about and made an obnoxious embarrassment of itself.
The cube was gray with the metallics shining through wearily and cheaply. One wall, however was a thick slab of glass and  polymer on the second layer.
The window was not meant for outsiders to see clearly through it but somehow it was just effortless to look through it from the inside.
A speaker from inside the cube clicked on and the voice was projected to the world outside.
It was a raspy and demeaning voice that gave off only desperate and dangerous vibes.
"Well well well, I see my calculations were correct and here you are dear Prince. I have been looking for you. It's a shame, you seem to have so many friends. Unfortunately they will not make it through this fight, that is purely clear to you of all beings isn't it?"
Vegeta stumbled back with eyes wide and jaw slacked in fear. He looked towards Kakarot as if he was pleading for something but the low class couldn't understand what.
"A-ABBAN?!" The prince shrieked.
"Show yourself you coward!" Yelled Piccolo.
A dark laugh was sent through the speakers and danced around the princes ears in such a horrific way.
"N-no he can't be- he- NO!" Vegeta yelled. The ground shook beneath him and all the Warriors knew to step back due to past factual evidence.
"YOU LITTLE SHIT COME OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE A REAL MAN!" the short Saiyan taunted. His fists were clenched tightly and in only a few moments was he in his super Saiyan 2 form.
No one could ever imagine the horrific memories that replayed in the princes mind, those of rape and murder and massacre, blood spilt everywhere in every crack and corner.
Gokus only train of thought was the worry he held feverishly as to what could possibly cause Vegeta to outburst in such a way other than the tyrant Frieza.
A compressed sound of air releasing was heard and everyone braced into their fighting stance.
Out flew a figure, a tall one to say the least. His skin was a fiery orange, his eyes brown, and his hair was a strange do, that of a Mohawk and a ponytail all the color of black. A deep Crimson handled sword was fitted across his shoulders and he stood in a strange armor, that none of the Warriors recognized.
He gave a gross smirk and winked at Vegeta.
"Hello, prince."
"Who are you?!" Goku yelled angrily. He wanted to know who this ignorant jerk was before he pummeled him to pieces.
The sendorian male smiled, bowing politely.
"I am a sendorian General. My name is Abban. I once held Vegeta prisoner along with a few other saiyans."
"GR! You RAPED me you bastard!" Vegeta screamed.
Goku stiffened.
This....creature forced my mate to do unspeakable embarrassing things against his will? He forced him to take...
Goku grimaced and turned to the Warriors behind him.
"Everyone... Stay away from this fight. You can watch but I want this to be between only the three of us. This one is personal."
The fighters nodded and flew a few miles away, landing on a high vantage point to view the battle.
Vegeta was absolutely livid at the moment and he couldn't remove such an emotion from the sight of the sedorian in front of him.
"You...you have NO right to be here!"
Abban bowed again.
"My apologies dear prince but my intentions are that you have no right to leave me."
Vegeta smirked,
"You don't own me, fool!"
"We shall see about that."
Goku was growing irritable and he too was already in his super Saiyan state.
"Look, you jerk, I don't know who you are or the full extent of what you've done but you aren't leaving here nor will you be alive when I'm through with you. NOBODY fucks with my mate!"
The Saiyan lunged high into the air, his fist outstretched, prepared to meet the sedorians face.
It collided quickly and Abban went flying back in petrified reaction.
But his fear was replaced with a smirk only a moment later as he pulled out his sword and held it in such confidence affront him.
"I guess we will just have to fight dirty now won't we young man?"
Goku scowled at the tone of his foe.
"Fuck you. And your sword." Vegeta spat.
He lunged over to stand next to Goku and the two stood, ready for battle.
So I'm not too great at fight scenes. If any of you readers are able to come up with a good one then send it to me. Otherwise the next chapter will be a time skip. I will give you guys a few hours. Let me know if you need time.