Tired

Goku pov
I watch him curiously as he slumps into the chair across from me, a hand to his eyes and a breath escaping exhaustedly.
His chin hangs low against his chest and his collar bone is very visible and intimidating from this point of view, with his shirt so low.
"Are you alright?"
His hand moves away and our eyes meet. Such a scowl across his features no longer suits him.
"What do you think?"
"I-I don't know. You haven't said a word to me all day."
His head falls back and catches the head of the chair and his arm slings over the back as well.
"I'm tired. We have two children that are rapidly gaining more energy to fight and play and scream and pull at my hair."
I nod slowly, my eyes trailing all the vulnerable and visible parts of his skin.
"Stop eyeing me, Kakarot. I'm not in the mood."
"Why not?"
"I was raped no less than a few weeks ago and my ass is just barely healed from being torn apart. Do you think I truly feel like taking it up the ass at the moment?"
My eyes flicker along with my brow as I growl deeply.
"No need to be so harsh towards me, Prince. I mean no ill will to bother you."
He grows stiff and then laxes, sinking against the chair again.
"Are you mad at me?" He asks without looking.
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because I won't let you have your way with me. Isn't that what you enjoy most? Punishing and taking me?"
I lean back and rest my hand on the table.
"Ofcourse I enjoy it. I love seeing you in so many ways of embarassment. I bet you're really tight down there as well, considering you and I haven't had sex in a very long time now. I can only imagine the lust-filled dreams you have and the never ending need to have me inside you at the moment. But you choose to hide yourself from me every night now."
His eyes open quickly and they sit on me, cold and dark.
"Is that really all you think about? Sex with me?"
My hair sways as I shake my head.
"'Course not, Vegeta. I think of a lot of things. For example how much I love seeing you in the morning and making you breakfast and the way you hold my children so carefully, and how well you have taken care of me and how strong you have been through everything. Sex isn't all I think about. Sure, I get a hard on when I think of you, even now I can't help but feel the need to pounce on you but I'm holding back because I don't want to hurt you. But just so you know," I stand up, the chair scraping slightly and I lean across the table to hold his chin, close to mine. "When you are all healed,"
Our lips press softly and he sinks into my touch , my tongue slurping across his lip and our mouths moving and pushing back and forth. "When you are better prince, I am going to fuck you so hard that you cry from the embarrassment and pleasure."
His eyes meet mine and his body shivers as I turn away to go upstairs and sleep.
He joins me later in the night after putting the children asleep, and he snuggles up against me as he usually does, our template of bodies feeling complete and I kiss his soft hair before my eyes close tightly.