Tournament

Goku pov
Dear Kami dear Kami dear Kami dear Kami dear FUCKING Kami I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so-
"Baka! NANdayo?!" Vegeta pinches my ear and pulls me down to his level.
I wince and grasp his hand in hopes I can loosen it somehow.
"Gg-ch! I'm just excited Geta! I'm sorry! Were you saying something?"
He rolls his eyes and smacks me upside the head lightly.
"Yes, I was telling you what has to happen today. Remember you are participating and also here to watch so don't be a fool and get us caught in some ridiculous fight outside the tournament and please just, please let me know where you go so I don't getting called to the lost in found again!"
I nod and reach down to kiss his forehead after he releases my ear, earning a sweet blush upon his cheeks that he retaliates with a jumble of whimsical stutters.
"Geta lets get in line please?"
He nods and crosses his arms, forcing himself to look the other way as we walk.
"Hi. Son family signing up." I catch another shiver and blush from my mate at the word "family"
He likes being apart of it I have noticed.
He can be so stubborn to show it though....
The master nods and checks the clipboard and gives me a thumbs up.
"You're good to go then, head into the strength corridor we have to check your punches."
We smile and I wave while Vegeta continues to be an arrogant little turd but it's fun cause who cares.
After the strength tests we are assigned to skill groups. I'm in the group with Vegeta and Pikon and a few other unheard of warriors and we wait for our section of the tournament to begin, my heart beating out of my chest in anticipation.
Trunks pov
"I-it hurts-ngh!" Gohan thrust deeper in all at once and I catch myself losing my breath altogether.
Suddenly I'm pushed down and being rammed into as harshly as possible and I'm not sure if I hate it or love it.
"K-trunks! Don't squeeze like-hah!" His voice gives me a little more confidence so I wrap my legs around Homs and nip his neck wearily.
"M-Gohan-an! Harder!"
He nods and does just that and I'm suddenly spilling onto myself, however feeling completely ignorant as we continue.
He grips my hair at the back of my head and pulls down and my head thrust back with a loud moan and a sharp gasp as the skin on my stomach tingles from his fingertips.
"T-trunks! I'm gonna-ah!"
He rolls off with heavy panting and I can't help but feel that that was a bit of a short one compared to our usual before we had Gotai.
"Gohan-"
"I know-fast-hah-sorry I was pretty-hah-pent up so just bear with it-gah"
I curl up to press against his chest under the covers and his hand meets my stomach lightly, considering the scar is still healing.
"Hey, what happened to Videl before all this?" The words slip out of my mouth like a rockslide and it's uncomfortable.
Gohan tenses, then resumes his exhausted state.
"Simple. I broke up with her."
"But....weren't you two engaged?"
He nods and kisses my shoulder, caressing my arm with his thumb.
"We were. But now I'm married to you. Why the sudden interest?"
"No reason, it was just, a random thought I guess. Imagine if you had never confessed though? I mean, we wouldn't be where we are now nor would you have a child or-"
"Or an amazing husband like you."
His words are smooth and tired. I suspect he is falling asleep so I rest my head on the pillow and close my eyes.
"You're right where you should be, Gohan."