Bulma pt.2

Okaru pov
Goten has my hand in a tight grasp as we bring gomai and our luggage into the abode of our friend. Trunks and his mate are here as well but they made it here ahead of us somehow. I look to see the beta male (Yamcha) is having a hard time understanding what the fear is in the room until goten gets ahold of him.
"Yamcha! Set up a cozy bed it has to be cushioned and then get some chicken broth soup." Goten orders and I smirk, he's quite the bossy little boy when it comes to things like this.
"I'll get the thermometer and cold towels.anything medical, I can cover on my own" trunks states firmly and gohan nods, and takes his child into the nursery, whom I follow as well.
We smile at eachother as we set the children down to give them a nap and once done, I sit myself with gohan in the living room.
"Dad and vegeta have been gone for quite a while don't you think?"
I nod and grasp my chin. "Where exactly are their children?"
The boy chuckles and points in a northern direction.
"Oh don't worry, there is a literal building for those kids. Bulma set up a training room for Gine and Vegeta junior to practice, and they have separate bedrooms and bathrooms. The only thing that isn't there is a kitchen, they just fly over when they're hungry. You should see how big those kids are. Would you want to train with us altogether tomorrow or later?"
I nod and grip the arm of the chair.
"I'd be alright with that, as long as the children can take it?"
He nods again with his usual smile that gives off an air of elegance to the sight
"Ofcourse they can. Don't underestimate the saiyans you know. I'm sure the kids are past super saiyan one by now. So they might even be a challenge for you..."
I growl at the mere thought that children could be stronger than me. How sad for my rank as a kings advisor.
Goten pov
Bulma hurles into the basin again and I tie her hair back, the way mom taught me when she was still around. Trunks is in the bedroom in five with a Thermometer and cold towels like he promised and he shoves the thermometer into bulma a mouth before she can hurl and nods at the click of his own tongue, slamming the thermometer on the bedstand.
"Knew it! She has a fever. Cold towels mom cold towels comeon"
Bulma nods and reaches for them but he does it himself, placing them on her forehead and smoothing her pillows to fit her posture.
"Mom you know the drill right? I won't be leaving you so don't worry okay? But, you gotta do everything I say."
She sighs and rolls her eyes. "Trunks I know. I literally taught you everything."
He growls at her and pats her head, then turns to me. "We are all gonna have to take shifts with her because she really gets bad. So I will take the first one. My shift ends I three hours. Got it?"
I give him a thumbs up, and watch his posture, he looks frantic but there is a hint of something else mixed in his ideals right now and I'm not sure what it is, all I know is he is concentrated.
"Goten!" My mate calls and I leave.
"Yah?" Okaru smiles and gestures for me to sit on his knee with a tender touch to my back.
"I'd like to train with the fullbloods today is that alright?"
I smile and kiss his head. "Ofcourse, you got six hours okay? Think that's enough time?"
Gohan laughs.
"More than enough"
I'm sorry this chapter is boring I'm having someblock rn but I promise it will get good have faith my saiyans.