•Chapter 6.5 2/2•

Zacznij od początku

   The Duramboros lifted it's head so the fangs of the Zinogre would meet the rough rigged horns. The Zinogre flipped backwards before charging forward to attack with it's claws. The Duramboros backed up a bit before swinging it's club like tail at the charging Zinogre.

   Suddenly the atmosphere suddenly turned cold. The lush green grass of the back yard slowly turns white and crystallizes as a sign of it freezing. The same thing happened with the flowers, trees, and bushes they all froze. As if it is winter. The two enraged beast froze with parts of their bodies being slightly crystallize, with the light layer of ice covering their gigantic body.

   "Oh he's here," the sound of wings flapping could be heard above us as it casted a shadow on the two. In landed above us which caused the house to shake. Minji clung onto me tighter as I pat her red hair before lightly pecking the top of her head.

   "You two, will you guys quit fighting? Kyungju is here, and a mortal," it hopped off the roof and landed in front of the window we were looking out of. The creature is emitting an icy atmosphere that could be mistaken for the coldness of winter.

   This monster is called a Toa Tetsukatoro, a beast know for it's ability to easily make winter by just passing by. It's defense, attack, and it's speed are pretty balanced, while it's magic stats are off the charts.

 It's defense, attack, and it's speed are pretty balanced, while it's magic stats are off the charts

   "You two are embarrassing," was all the ice creature said before it began transforming. Once it was done transforming, the ice beast is now a human with short white hair with sky blue on the tips of his hair. He turns around and his icy gaze landed on mine.

   "Welcome back young sir," the other two realized my presence and transformed back to human. The Zinogre is now a man with blonde messy hair with blue eyes, while the Duramboros is now a man with brown gelled back hair and green eyes.

   "Welcome back young sir," the two pervious monsters bowed and I waved at them.

   "You guys have know me since I was born, no need to be formal," I looked at Minji who was shocked from what she has seen. "This is Kim Minji by the way, she's my girlfriend."

   I grinned at the sight of my dear Princess blushing. I looked back at them with a serious look.

   "Don't worry I have informed her about the secrets of our family," the four guardians had their eyes widen.

   "But the rules said—"

   "No mortal shall know of the family secrets, I know," I glanced at Minji, "she's different."

   Sebastian's eyes widen. "Sir did you just say her surname was Kim?" I smirked as her realized something.

   "Yes, yes I did," the rest of them realized and gasped.

   "Kim's are known to have one of the best pyromancers in the world," Minji finally stepped out of her hiding spot.

   "Annyeonghaseo, Kim Minji imnida," the boys quickly bowed.