Always and Forever

*Spencer's POV*

It's been months since we last heard from A. The girls and I are finally able to breathe again! We still don't know what happened to him, or even who 'he' was, but all of that is behind us now, because today I'm getting married.

The whole way to the wedding the girls and I talk and laugh. I can't believe that my best friends will be right there with me, sharing the happiest day of my life with me! It seems so surreal! We have been talking and waiting for this day for months as if it would never come, but now the wait is over! I'm really getting married!

The girls all slept over at my place last night, while the boys stayed at Aria's place, and of course the babies came with us. It felt so weird to be spending the night away from Toby. It feels weird to not see him all day until we stand at the altar. It will feel even weirder tomorrow when Toby and I leave for our honeymoon without the boys! Three whole weeks in the city of love all to ourselves. Twenty one nights of good sleep and twenty two mornings to sleep in. Doesn't sound too bad to me! Although I will miss my boys a lot.

As pull into the Rosewood Springs golf course, the place where the wedding will be held, my excitement goes from a ten thousand to a hundred and ten thousand! Honestly, the more I think about it, the more and more I realize that this is really happening!

The uber helps us out of the limo that the men insisted on taking us to the wedding in. The girls and I all sat together in the back seat, our dresses taking up most of the room, Hanna's especially. Her dress honestly looks like a princess gown. It flows off her bodice in thick layers of tulle and collects on the floor in scallops of lace. My dress is not quite as "princess like" as Hanna's. It's a little more tight fitted at the top, and flows out at the bottom. The material is bunched on the bodice to give it a decorative flare, and the neckline and waist is ornamented with silver gem stones. Nonetheless, I still feel like most beautiful girl on the planet, and the luckiest too.

We are ushered inside a small vintage cottage right outside of the field where the wedding will be held. People start filing into rows of chairs that form three aisles, scattered with white rose petals. At the end of three aisles there are three white gazebos each with a different satin ribbon and bow of our wedding color. Aria's is purple, Hanna's is pink, and mine is blue. White fairy lights wrap around the railings and ceiling of the gazebo, and behind them is a little pond for the perfect view. I glance to the other side of the pond where the reception will be held. White canopy tents are set up all around where the food will be stored. Circular tables are set up around the course, with white table cloths and a flower bouquet of each wedding color. Big white bulbs hang above them, and wedding decorations of each color makes everything pop. My eyes tear up a little. This is the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen, and it's mine.

Before the ceremony begins, the ushers line everyone up according to the order of which they walk on.  I stand at the end of the line with my beautiful friends beside me who look hot as hell, their giant smiles identical to mine. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to find my beautiful sister Melissa who is also my maid of honor, with tears in her eyes.

"Spencer, I'm so happy for you. You are my little sister and my best friend. I know we've definently had our faults, but over all, I couldn't be happier that you're my sister. You make me a better sister and person all together. You're an amazing mommy to my two favorite nephews, and an amazing woman to Toby who is about to become your husband. I love you so much Spence." She says, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Would now be an appropriate time to give you a hug?" She asks.

"Come here you bossy little thing." I say, wiping my own tears away and embracing my sister in a hug. My parents join in soon after and by then all four of us are in tears!

"Ok you guys stop! Seriously, it took me four and a half hours to look this pretty! I can't go out there looking like a zombie from the walking dead!" I say laughing. My famiy laughs too and returns back to their spot in line after one last hug.

"Ok boys, it's your turn!" I say, giving each of my sons a kiss on their head. They clap their hands and show me a toothy smile. The babies are going to be escorted in a wagon by Jenna, who agreed to do it for Toby's sake.

I watch as my friends and family each take turns walking down the aisle. My eyes well up a bit when it's Keegan and Troy's turn. All I can think about as they roll down that aisle is how lucky I am to be their mom. Before I know it, my dad is waiting open armed for him to escort me down the aisle.

I feel like everything is moving in slow motion. I look at all the people who are standing up clapping for me. I look at my friends beside me, each being escorted by their daddies, and all my friends and family waiting for me at the end of the aisle. And then I see him...

Toby, dressed in a gray suit and a baby blue tie. His eyes glisten with tears and he mouths the words "you're beautiful" as I walk closer and closer to him. Then the preacher signals for me to say my vows. I clear my throat and read, already in tears.

"Toby Cavanaugh, three years ago I would have never imagined us being where we are today. We have come so far together and have grown together too. As we have grown, our relationship has grown, our love has grown, and our family has also grown as we now get to be parents to our two amazing little boys, Troy Peter, and Keegan Daniel Cavanaugh. For a while, I couldn't see anything but darkness, I couldn't even see myself living another day, after the loss of our daughter Bella. There was a time when I asked myself if I would ever get my happily ever after, Toby Cavanaugh, you are my happily ever after, and I can't wait to spend forver with you."

___________

Hey guys, I know it's Monday so I should be updating my other book, but I decided to update this one because it's a very special day today! You ready for this? Today marks... EXACTLY ONE YEAR OF WRITING THIS!!!!! I published the very first chapter of this book exactly a year ago today! A big thanks to all of you lovely readers, and a bigger thanks to those of you who have been here from the beginning. A year ago I would have never imagined that over 12,000 people across the world would see my book and fall in love with it, but here we are! So thank you, thank you, thank you all so much! Love you all! -K