Boutonnières, Bouquets, and Babies

One Week Later
*Aria's POV*

Today the soon-to-be Fitz's, Rivers', and Cavanaugh's, are getting together to plan wedding details! I cannot believe that all of my friends and I are getting married at the same time! I don't know what I did to deserve this life. I dated my hot English teacher, I disobeyed my parents and continued to date my hot English teacher, got pregnant at seventeen by my hot English teacher, got kicked out of the house at seventeen because I got pregnant by my hot English teacher, quit school at seventeen because I was pregnant, I have a relentless stalker on my hands, and to top it off, I've been sent to jail three times. I certainly don't deserve what privileges I've been blessed with, yet here I find myself sitting next to the most amazing man I could ever ask for, Lucy and Ian my twins who mean the world to me sitting in the backseat, My best friends, who are all expecting too, and now we are all getting married. I glance at the beautiful, silver, diamond ring on my left hand and smile.

"You like it?" Ezra asks, veering his eyes away from the road for a split second.

"Ezra, I love it! I can't stop looking at it!" I exclaim. I hold my hand up to the window, and watch the diamonds cast heavenly glows around the car, making the ring radiate in the sunlight. Ezra smiles.

"I'm glad." he says. Just then, a tiny shrill cry echoes from the backseat.

"Oh Luce, what's the matter baby girl?" I coo, reaching my hand back to stroke her soft head. She continues to cry even louder.

"Oh my baby Lucy Wucy, what's wrong?" Ezra asks, as I try to calm her down from the front seat. It isn't exactly working the way I hoped it would.

"Shhh," I whisper, rocking the car seat back and forth slowly. Gradually, the crying stops and turns into quiet hiccups. I give Lucy her pacifier, and she gets busy sucking on that until eventually her eyes grow heavy with fatigue, and she slips into a sound sleep.

A few minutes later, Ezra and I pull up in front of Toby and Spencer's house. Caleb's car is parked outside and so is Emily's, so I know that means we are the last to arrive. Lately we are always running late. You'd be surprised at how hard it is to get newborn twins up and ready and happy for the day!

"Hey, sorry we're late." I announce as we walk in through the entryway. Spencer shakes her head.

"Nonsense, you guys are right on time. You didn't think we would start without you, did you!"

I set Lucy's car seat down and Ezra sets Ian's right beside it.

"Well thanks for waiting. We appreciate it." Ezra says, taking off his wind breaker. It is now March sixteenth, so although it is beginning to warm up, it is still fairly cold outside. Ezra and I follow Spencer to the living room where everyone else is seated with refreshments. Emily and Hanna both have clipboards in their hands, ready to plan. Emily has just starting wearing maternity clothes, and so I offered her some of mine now that I don't need the anymore. Hanna and Spencer on the other hand, are nine months pregnant and look as though they're about to pop! Spencer's due date is a week and two days from now, and I can't imagine the amount of anxiety she's feeling to not only go through labor, but also having a slight chance of losing her babies in the process. I was a nervous wreck the week before my due date. I wonder how she manages to keep her cool.

"So, first question, Do we want to have three separate weddings, or do we want to have one big one altogether?" Hanna asks.

"Well, if we did individual weddings, then there would most likely be less guests, but it would be just that couple's special day instead of everyone's. On the other hand, if we did one big wedding, there would be a lot more guests, and the wedding would be more elaborate since the budget would be bigger, but each couple would have to share their special day with two others." Emily says, tapping the pen against the notebook binding thoughtfully.