The Question Every Girl Is Dying To Get Asked

Three weeks later
*Ezra's POV*

"Come on Babe! The sooner you leave, the sooner you can get to your parents house!" I say, ushering Aria out the door.

"Okay, Okay! What's the rush Ezra?" she asks, grabbing the diper bag from the laundry room. I ignore Aria's question and fasten Lucy and Ian securely into their carseats.

"Okay, I have bottles, dipers, binkis, extra blankets, spit rags, and more dipers." I say, looking through the contents of the diper bag. Aria taps her chin thoughtfully.

"I think that's all!" She declares.

"Awesome! Now get your butt out the door!" I say, grabbing the carseats and walking out the door.

Aria is taking Ian and Lucy over to her parents house so I can spend some quality time with the guys. It's not often that I get to have time with just the guys, and today we need to dicuss some serious business.

I place the carseats in the backseat of the car and kiss both of the twins on their soft heads. Then I shut the door and kiss Aria goodbye as well. I wave from the front door until Aria and the babies are out of sight before darting back into the house and away from the cold, brutal windchill outside. Once I'm safely inside, I head upstairs to do something I haven't done in a long, long time... shower.

After I shower and dress, I run a comb slickly through my hair. I spray cologne all over and blow dry my hair. Just then my phone buzzes, so I pick it up.

Aria- The twins and I reached my parents house safely! Have fun with the guys!

I text back,

Me- That's great baby! Have an awesome time! The guys and I will too! 💖

An excited burst of hope circulates through my body. I have been thinking about this for almost a year now, and I feel like I can finally share what's on my mind. I just hope the guys are on board with it too.

*Toby's POV*

"So are you sure you're okay with me leaving?" I ask. I feel bad leaving Spencer when she's so close to going into labor, and even though Spencer has been out of the hospital for months, I have never left her home alone since. I've been too scared, but today Ezra asked me to come over so he could discuss some important business, so I felt obligated to go.

"Toby, I'll be fine!" Spencer reassures. "You worry too much! I'm fine now, and I have been for months! Plus, if anything happens, Emily will be right here."

"Oh that's right! I forgot Emily was coming over." That makes me feel better. I should be back soon then! I love you!" I lean in and kiss her forehead.

"I love you too! Good luck on your 'important business'" Spencer says, waving as I pull out of the driveway. I hope Ezra has a hella good reason for me to leave Spencer.

*Caleb's POV*

"So where are you going again?" Hanna asks while sipping on her herbal tea and flipping through a Fashion Line Magazine.

"Ezra's." I reply. "He needs to discuss some important business with me apparently." Hanna seems uninterested.

"Okay, you know the drill. No leaving the house without locking the door, because of A, no leaving the doors unlocked because of A, and absolutely no shopping, understand?"
I ask. Hanna rolls her eyes.

"yes, father." she says sarcastically. I look past her sarcastic remark and kiss her on the head.

"Goodbye Han, I love you!" I call on my way out the door. "Goodbye Ashley! Be good for mommy!" Hanna laughs. She loves it when I talk to Ashley. Hanna and I are both anxiously awaiting the day when Ashley will come into our lives and change it for the better. After seeing Ezra and Aria so happy with Lucy and Ian, it makes me even more anxious to meet my baby girl. But I know that she will come into the world when the time is right. All I have to do is wait patiently, which is a lot harder than it seems.