TRUTH or DARE

Four days later
*Hanna's POV*

"It's okay Ashley." I try to calm my screaming daughter while shoving my clothes into a duffle bag. Tonight the girls and I are having a sleepover, something we haven't done in ages! Spencer offered to have at her place and the guys The guys offered to watch Ian, Lucy, Keegan, and Troy at Aria and Ezra's place. Luckily my mom offered to watch Ashley for me, so I can have a night off from being a mom.

"Hey, I got you." I say, lifting Ashley into my arms. Packing can wait, my daughter is more important. Last night was one of the best nights Ashley's had yet! She slept for a solid three hours before waking up to be fed, and afterwards she fell back asleep and slept until eight thirty this morning! I felt like I was in heaven! Unfortunately now she refuses to take a nap because she's not tired. I sigh. You can never get the best of both worlds with a kid.

I climb into my old bed, and snuggle Ashley close to my chest.

"Let's see what's on TV." I say, while flipping through the channels. I settle for old reruns of my all time favorite series, Friends. There are currently three things that keep me alive, Ashley, food, and Friends.

Thankfully, Ashley is snoring soundly within the first half hour. I know I should get back to packing, but I'm too relaxed and tired to move. Maybe I can get my mom to do my packing. Man, being a single teenage mom is exhausting, difficult, and draining. It's all working out though, and I am eternally grateful for my friends and my mom. They have been a huge support through all of this.

A knock comes from my door.

"Come in!" I whisper. My mom opens the door.

"Hanna, you're not packed yet?" She asks sounding surprised.

"No, I sort of got distracted by Ashley." I say.

"Well you better get going! Don't you have to be there at six? It's nearly five thirty!" My mom says. I roll my eyes.

"I'm eighteen mom. I don't need you bossing me around. I'm a mother too now so I'm officially allowed to do my own bossing."

My mom starts laughing. "Okay, if that's how you see it, then fine! My bossing days are over." she says, and starts to close the door.

"Wait mom,"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. And also, I could still use your help packing, if you don't mind."

"Not at all. At least you still need me for something." My mom replies, and immediately starts folding the clothes on my bed.

*Emily's POV*

"Oh my God Aria, I cannot believe you did that!" Spencer says laughing. The rest of us are toppled over with laughter on the living room floor in the barn.

"What? It wasn't like he was a complete stranger." Aria says defensively.

"But Aria, you're engaged! You can't just accept an invite to go have sex with another guy!" Hanna retorts.

"Okay, first of all, it was a complete joke. Even Ezra knew! and second of all, he asked me out. Nothing more." Aria says.

"Well it's obvious that guy was only interested in your sex. At least I would be if I were him." Hanna says, shrugging her shoulders.

"Ew, Han." Spencer, Aria, and I say, sounding disgusted.

"What, it's true." Hanna says under her breath.

"Anyways, does anyone else have a story?" Aria asks, ignoring Hanna's last comment.

"Well I have a suggestion." Spencer says raising her hand. "Snacks anyone?"