Victims of the 'A' Game

Two days later
*Spencer's POV*

Today's the day that I have to warn everyone about A's plan, and also explain that I'm pregnant. I decided to invite the girls over for a sleepover. Emily was the only one in school today. Hanna has been ditching a lot lately for some reason, and Aria is pregnant. Of course, I didn't go either, because I'm also pregnant. Even though I'm not nearly to the point of showing yet, for some reason I feel like everyone can tell I'm pregnant anyway, and I can't put up with that in school right now.

I told my parents that I was pregnant over the phone. I really thought it was too important of a matter to discuss over the phone, but I also thought it was better that I didn't have to see their reaction I person because that would have made the conversation that much harder. Plus I didn't really have a choice, because they were visiting Melissa in Philadelphia again. I stayed home, because Melissa and I aren't exactly on good terms at the moment and I didn't want to worry about yet another thing.

My dad completely flipped out as expected. My mom did too, just not to the same extent. I don't think they will be coming home for a while. They are really mad at me I can't say I'm surprised though. All my parents ever wanted was for me to succeed in life, and now that I've thrown it all away for a child, I'm not counting on them forgiving me anytime soon.
Melissa's upset too. She lost her baby just a few months ago, and will be extremely jealous if my baby makes it out alive, considering that hers was planned and mine was not.

I put a coffee pot over the stove, and glance at the clock. Only an hour and eighteen minutes before my friends arrive.

*Hanna's POV*

Today the girls and I are meeting at Spencer's house for a sleepover! It will be our first one since Aria found out she was pregnant, which was almost three months ago! I'm planning on telling the girls that I'm pregnant tonight. Of course Aria knows, but I haven't told anyone else yet because I just haven't figured out how.

I throw a pair of pajamas, an outfit for the next day, a swimsuit, a hair brush, a tooth brush, and a pillow into an overnight bag. I'm still lounging around in my sweats, so I decide to change into something a little more appealing. I decide on ripped jeans, a black v necked shirt, a pearl necklace, and a red cardigan sweater to go over it. Next I apply some makeup and run a comb through my hair. I can't help but feel a pang if sadness and guilt when I realize that this could be one of the last times I wear a normal outfit, and can have a normal night with my friends while being a normal teenager.

The girls and I are meeting at Spencer's at 5:00. It's 4:00 right now, but I offered to pick Aria up on the way, because Ezra is using her car.

Before I head out the door, I grab the bag of snacks off the island. I went to the store today and picked up a bunch of different snacks that I have been craving lately, and a bunch of the girls favorites too.

"Bye mom!" I call grabbing my purse, and closing the door behind me. I open the car door, and hop inside. Before I leave, I text Aria.

On my way! C U soon! -Han

I toss my phone back into my purse and back out of the driveway, both excited and nervous for what the night will bring.

*Aria's POV*

I'm sitting on couch watching friends, when my phone buzzes. I pick it up. Hanna texted.

On my way! C U soon! -Han

The girls and I are spending the night at Spencer's. I'm super excited, but also a little nervous. This is my first sleepover with my friends since I found out I was pregnant. What if something goes wrong?

*Emily's POV*

I was the only one at school today! I texted Spencer and Hanna to make sure everything was okay. Hanna said she was fine, and was super excited for tonight. Spencer said she woke up with a stomach pain, and headache, but is feeling fine now and we are still on for tonight. I throw the last few items into my overnight bag, before heading out the door.

*Hanna's POV*

I knock on the door of Ezra's apartment, and wait until the door creaks open. Aria is smiling in the doorway.

"Hey Han! How's the baby?" she asks looking down at my stomach. I smile

"Doing great! How about your little ones?" Aria beams.

"Great! But I can't wait to get them out!" she laughs.

"When do you find out the genders?" I ask.

"Three weeks!" Aria says excitedly. As we walk down the hall, we dicuss more stuff about parenting, babies, and pregnancies. It's nice to have someone who's going through the same thing that I am and who is such an amazing friend.

*Spencer's POV*

Emily arrived first. Then Aria, and Hanna arrived together. Now the three of them are all crowded around me on my bed with anxious expressions, waiting for what I'm about to say.

"Spencer, what's going on?" Emily asks concerned. I take a deep breath. Tears are burning the corners of my eyes.

"You guys, Aria's not the only one who's pregnant, I am too."

I pause before continuing. "Its A. A sabotaged us and got the both of us pregnant. He's after you guys too." I say motioning to Emily and Hanna.

Everyone is too shocked to speak. I pull out my phone, find the A message, and pass it around. Aria's face is unreadable, Emily's staring with her mouth hanging open, and Hanna looks like she's about to puke.

"Hanna, are you okay?" I ask. She swallows hard, and tears fill her eyes.

"No," she says. "It's too late. A's plan already succeeded with me." she holds onto her stomach.
My eyes go wide, as do Emily's.

"You mean, you're pregnant too?" I say still trying to comprehend what Hanna just implied.
Aria and Hanna both nod.

"Wait, Aria, you knew about this?" Emily asks confused. Aria looks down and nods slowly.

"How long have you known, Aria?" I ask in a strict tone.

"Since she found out, so about a week ago." Aria says looking ashamed.

"So that's why you weren't in school!" Emily says putting the pieces together. Hanna nods.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, I just didn't know how! Aria knew exactly what I was going through, that's why I went to her first."

"It's okay!" Emily says. "You don't need to apologize." I nod in agreement.

"So Me, Hanna, and Spencer, are all pregnant?" Aria asks in shock. Hanna, and I nod.

"Oh my god, Em, you're the only one left!" Hanna says realizing what all this meant.

"yo-you're right." Emily stutters. To be honest, I'm kind of glad that things turned out the way they did. Of course I would have never wished to get pregnant, and I am still terrified beyond belief at the thought of becoming a mother, but if it has to happen, I'm glad it happened this way. My friends have been so supportive of everything up to this point, and now the three, and possibly four, of us can still walk through this together.

"Okay, this is officially the strangest sleepover, I've ever had!" Aria says lightening up the mood.

"Agreed..." I say. Emily nods,

"definitely."

"Well since three out of four of us are carrying babies inside of us and have massive cravings, anyone want some Doritos?" Hanna asks, pulling out a party sized bag of chips. The room erupts in giggles.

"Oh Hanna," I say shaking my head. "Some things never change, even during pregnancy."

For what I thought was going to be the most humiliating night of my life, actually turned out pretty good! Of course things will be different now, because soon we will have little kids running all over, but maybe it will be a good different. I mean, after all I have the greatest friends on the planet, who will be with me every step of the way, experiencing the same things I am, and that to be is something worth celebrating.