Fenrir!Norway x Reader (part 1)

Fenrir - Gigantic, ravenous wolf that's the son of Loki.

Yes, Norway's a deity. Changes in pace can be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're going over to your best guy friend Lukas' house. You two have to work on a project for school and he's your partner for it. You get to his house and his little brother Emil answers the door.

"Hey, Emil," you say happily. "Is Lukas here?"

"Yeah, just a second." He answers, then turns his head towards the hallway. "Lukas! (Name)'s here!" Emil steps aside and lets you inside. Lukas walks outta the hallway and Emil walks into the kitchen.

"Hello, (Name)," he says simply.

"Hey, Lukas," you respond with a smile. "Ready to work on our project?"

"Yeah, I guess. Follow me." He leads you to what kinda looks like a study. "What are we doing this on again?"

"We're doing a project on Fenrir."

"Right. I already know the legends of Fenrir."

"Awesome, I guess you can tell me what to type." You get out your computer and pull up Microsoft Word. Lukas says the legend of Fenrir and you type it up as he speaks it. You type the whole legend of Fenrir.

"...Hey, Lukas?" You ask once you finish typing.

"Hmm?" He respond.

"How do you know so much about Fenrir?"

"I'm Norwegian."

"I know, but you seem to know almost everything about it."

"...Somethings, I can't tell you. Even if I want to." You're confused by his statement.

"You're keeping a secret from me? C'mon, you know you can tell me!"

"...I wish I could."

"I won't tell anyone! I promise!" Lukas knows that when you make a promise, you keep it. You can and will take his secret to your deathbed. He sighs.

"Fine. But you can't tell another living soul." You nod for him to go on. "I am Fenrir."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I get done with the nordics, who do you wanna see next? Male!Ukraine and Male!Belarus or the rest of the orientals (Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand, Male!Taiwan and Male!Vietnam)?

Whoever loses, I'll do after the winners. So, vote in the comments for who you wanna see!

And lastly for the Nordics, Iceland!